[M 29]

The six looks up as they heard heavy footsteps

The six looks up as they heard heavy footsteps. Their eyes widened as they saw the red tie on Jungkook's wrist.
"JK!" Taehyung says, but he was immediately pushed as 'JK' cringed at him.
"Who the fuck is JK? I'm Gguk" Gguk says, shaking his head as he rolled his eyes.
"You have your own color, Gguk" Jin says as he tried to take off the tie.
"I like red better" Gguk says as he slapped Jin's hand away.

"That's for JK though" Taehyung grumbles, but Gguk still heard it.
"Well, he gotta stick to another color then" Gguk says, scoffing. This alter really is getting on their nerves. First the visiting their parents graves, and then this? Yoongi swears he wanted to punch him, but if he did, he'll hurt his brother too.
"No, use your own color and leave that color" Jimin says as he grabbed Gguk's hand, taking off the tie. And the five knew that angry Jimin is the last thing they want to see today.
"No! This is mine! Ugh! You fucker!" Gguk says and grabbed the tie from Jimin. But something unexpected happened, it ripped. They all gasped, Gguk scoffs and threw it on the ground.
"Now, it's ruined" He said and walked away, rolling his eyes.

"No, this is for JK" Jimin says as he picked up the two pieces of the now ripped tie. He shakes his head, sighing.
"He's getting on my nerves" Hoseok says, the other five stared at him and agreed.
"I need JK back, I wanna annoy him" Taehyung says, chuckling slightly. They all chuckled too, shaking their heads.

The six didn't know that Gguk was hearing this, making him sigh in relief.
"That should do it, they should hate me now" He says, smiling. It was JK. Gguk doesn't exist.