[M 12]

Today, the seven brothers decided to swim in their pool on the backyard and today, JK was again, in control, having a red tie wrapped around his wrists which indicates it

Today, the seven brothers decided to swim in their pool on the backyard and today, JK was again, in control, having a red tie wrapped around his wrists which indicates it. Now, he's splashing water at Jimin and Taehyung who looked like they're about to drown. JK is really an asshole.
"Stop it!" Jin yelled as he glared at JK.
"Jimin, Taehyung, leave JK for now, I think he doesn't like you both in the pool" Jin says, sighing. Jimin and Taehyung huffs, glaring at the smirking JK who then started to swim again. But he had an idea, smirking as he closes his eyes.

He spreads his arms and just floated. The six just stared, they knew JK's tricks, he would do everything to mess with them, so maybe he's just floating and not really drowning? But, oh ho, JK wasn't lucky. Koo decided to take control, which was a bad idea as Koo is not a good swimmer. As soon as Koo opened his eyes, he started screaming. He flaps his arms, which was also a bad idea as he starts to drown.
"JK! You're a good swimmer! Don't mess with us!" Jin says, huffing.

Since Koo doesn't have a good eyesight, he couldn't really see who yelled that, but he could recognize who it was. Jin.
"J-Ji-Jin h-hyung... Hw-hwelp m-mwe!" He screamed, startling Jin. Stutters, squinted eyes. Koo!
"Koo! Oh, my goodness! Koo" Jin screams and jumped on the pool, quickly swimming to Koo and holding him up so he wouldn't drown and drink the water. Koo cried and immediately hugged the older as soon as he gets held up. He tingly held onto the older, who shushed him and rubbed his back.
"Oh, my baby" Jin says as he placed Koo down on a chair, wrapping him in a towel and changing the tie.

"Oh, Koo, my poor baby"