[M 3]

The six elder males sat outside, waiting for their youngest brother who is having tests from the doctors

The six elder males sat outside, waiting for their youngest brother who is having tests from the doctors. It took them an hour before they're met with Jungkook again. The younger walked to them, the six hugging him.
"What's the results, doctor?" Jin asks, smiling.
"I'm not really sure, but I think it's dissociative identity disorder, but I suggest you guys to go to a psychologist... They'll tell you what the problem is" The doctor says, bowing before leaving them.
"Should we go now?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.

"What? We didn't even assign an appointment" Hoseok says, raising his brow.
"I did" Namjoon says, winking.
"You're fucking genius" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook huffs, not liking the fact that he's going to another doctor again.
"Oh, baby, don't worry, we'll make sure to treat you some snacks and meals later" Jin says, ruffling Jungkook's hair.
"You spoil him too much" Yoongi says, making all of the other five to look at him.

"The audacity of you to say that when you're the one who spoils him the most, hyung" Jimin says, shaking his head.
"Do I?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"You don't scold him that much, you don't want to teach him piano because you don't wanna tell him that he's wrong. You make sure he gets food even when he's on a diet. Want more?" Jin says, raising his brow.
"Aish, shut the fuck up. Come on, Koo, I'll buy you chocolates after all of this checkups" Yoongi says, winking. Jungkook giggles, nodding.

It took them another hour for the checkup and they're met with Jungkook.

"The results are showing the your brother do have dissociative identity disorder, meaning he have alters inside him that will come out sometimes. From what I noticed, he have three, but you guys gotta be sure because some alters might have illness or anything that the host doesn't have. The host is him, Jungkook..."