[M 30]

Gguk looks up as he hears his bedroom door open

Gguk looks up as he hears his bedroom door open. He frowns, seeing Namjoon walk in.
"I know you" Namjoon says, making Gguk chuckle.
"Yes, you know me, I'm your brother, I'm Gguk" He says, chuckling.
"No, you're JK... I heard you that day" Namjoon says as he sat down on the bed.
"Pfft, who's JK?" Gguk says, gulping.
"You, you're JK... Gguk doesn't exist" Namjoon says, staring at JK and grabbed his hands.

"Don't touch me! I don't know any JK" He says as he slaps Namjoon's hand away.
"JK! We don't hate you, okay?" Namjoon says. JK starts crying, shaking his head.
"No, just go away! I want to stay forgotten!" JK says and grabbed onto his hair. Namjoon shakes his head, stopping him. But JK doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon, so he grabbed him by the wrists to restrict him.
"JK! You're hurting yourself!" Namjoon says. JK stared at his eyes before bursting into tears again..

"What's happening here?" A voice is heard and both Namjoon and JK to look up. JK shakes his head, pushing Namjoon off of the bed.
"Go away!" JK yells, glaring at Namjoon.
"Gguk! Why did you hurt Namjoon hyung?!" Jimin says, glaring at him.
"I'm not Gguk! There's no Gguk to begin with! I made him up! I just want you all to forget about me!" JK says as he stood up from the bed and pushed them all out of the room.
"JK!" Taehyung yelled but the door is immediately closed with a slam.

As soon as the closed, JK slid down the door, crying. He shakes his head as he pulled his knees close to his chest. He hid his face in between his knees, gripping onto his hair as he screamed.

"I don't wanna live anymore! It hurts!"