[M 26]

Today, the seven brothers decided to relax

Today, the seven brothers decided to relax. So, they decided, maybe the beach is okay. Since, it's more relaxing there. Jungkook felt weird though, it's like something surprising is about to happen. But he just shrugged it off, maybe he's just excited.

The seven brothers walked to where they're gonna stay, and after arriving, they quickly arranged their things. Jungkook immediately went to the beach after putting sunscreen.
"Look after him" Jin says and Jimin and Taehyung nodded. The two then ran after the maknae after also putting sunscreen. But they see Jungkook stop in his tracks. They frowned, and Jungkook turned around. He had a frown on his face, an expression of someone confused.
"Jungkook?" Jimin says, raising his brow.
"Jungkook? Who's Jungkook? I'm Gguk, who are you guys?" Jungkook says, making the two have their eyes wide as saucers. Did Jungkook just develop another alter?

"We're your brothers" Taehyung says, staring at the younger.
"I don't have brothers, I'm an only child" Gguk says, glaring at them as he backs away. Gguk then runs away, bumping into Namjoon in the process, which caused him to fall on the sand.
"Ow!" He says, huffing as he stood up.
"Namjoon hyung! Stop him!" Jimin and Taehyung yelled, and Namjoon quickly grabbed Jungkook's arm as he's about to run.
"Hey! Let go of me! Who even are you?! Who are you weird people?!" Jungkook says, glaring.
"You're our brother" Namjoon says, staring at the younger with surprised face.

"Calm down, okay? Just let us talk with you" Jin says as he noticed what's happening.
"No! Why would I trust strangers?! Mom and dad told me not to trust strangers!" Gguk says, trying to take Namjoon's hold off.
"Calm down, okay... We'll explain everything for you. Calm down... Hmm, Gguk" Jin says. Gguk stared at him, scoffing and shaking his head.

"Okay, let go of me"