[M 19]

The six gasped as they saw the tie, they all ran to the younger and hugged him

"Hey! Get off!" JK, it was JK.
"Oh, my gosh, we missed you" Hoseok says, cupping JK's cheeks. JK scoffs, rolling his eyes.
"I'm hungry, give me food" JK says and pushed past them. They all laughed, Jin immediately placing down the meal on the table.
"You've been gone for a month" Namjoon says and JK rolls his eyes.
"Yeah, so what?" JK says as he chewed on his food.
"You know... You can always talk to us when something's bothering you" Namjoon says, patting JK's back.

"Yeah, yeah, don't touch me" JK says, rolling his eyes again.
"Hey, JK, what happened to your hands? Why is it bleeding?" Jimin says. JK looked at his hands, it was bleeding.
"Nothing" He says and hid them.
"How will you eat if you hide your hands?" Yoongi says, raising his brow.
"Just leave me alone, ugh!" JK says and winces.
"Wow, no one even told me my hands are bleeding" Jeon, it was Jeon. He grabbed his alcohol that Taehyung handed. He sprays it on his bleeding hands and the six winced for him.
"It's not painful, shut up" Jeon says, rolling his eyes.

He then changes the tie, which was in his pocket.
"Why are you all looking at me? Ugh" Jeon says and changed the ties again, and it's back to purple.
"My favorite!" Jungkook says, giggling as he started eating. The six exchanged looks, nodding.

"There's something really wrong with JK, we gotta keep an eye whenever he's in control, I saw Jungkook's mirror, it was broken" Jin says, sighing.
"Yeah, JK's going through something and he doesn't want to tell us about it, I just hope he's okay" Namjoon says and they all nodded, agreeing.