[M 15]

"You guys should always look after him now, your brother has epilepsy" The doctor says, sighing

"You guys should always look after him now, your brother has epilepsy" The doctor says, sighing. The six stared at each other, looking down.
"Can we go in now?" Jin asks and the doctor nods his head.
"Please don't make much noise, make sure to be gentle with him" The doctor says and they nodded, walking in. They saw JK smiling, but his smile soon fell as he saw the six. They saw how he blushed and looked away, crossing his arms.
"You guys didn't need to rush me here, you know? You could've let me die" JK says, scoffing.
"If we let you die, then Jungkook would die too" Hoseok says, sighing.
"Whatever, can we go home already?" He says, sighing.
"We can, but you need to stay at your room and rest" Jin says.

"Okay, fine... I'll stay at my room" JK says, groaning.
"Namjoon, Yoongi, go pay for his bills" Jin says and the two nodded, walking out.
"Do you wanna eat something?" Jin asks, JK didn't answer and stayed quiet.
"Okay, when you are, please tell us" Jin says, sighing.

JK huffs as he's sat on a wheelchair and is being pushed by Taehyung, who's being talkative.
"Taehyung, shut up for now, please... I'm tired" JK says, sighing.
"Sorry, Kookie" Taehyung says, chuckling as he ruffles JK's hair.
"What did I say about touching me?" JK says, glaring.
"To not?" Taehyung says, smiling.
"Shut up" JK says, rolling his eyes.

"JK?" Jimin says as he walked inside JK's room. He hears crying, making him frown.
"Koo?" Jimin says, raising his brow.
"JK" He hears and sees JK, with tears falling down his cheeks.
"What happened? Why are you crying?" Jimin asks as he placed down the tray of food on the nightstand.
"I just... I feel guilty" JK says and Jimin looked at him in confusion.

"About what?"