[M 32]

(I realized Jeon nor Koo is mentioned in the past chaps 😭🤚)

"H-h-h-hyungies?" The six heard, looking up to be met with Jungkook, or should I say, Koo.
"Koo! I've missed you!" Jimin says as he ran to the younger, whose eyes are squinted, probably because he didn't have his glasses with him.
"How'd you get down the stairs?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"J-JK me-ssed wi-with m-m-me" Koo says, pouting.
"What do you mean?" Jin asks, raising his brow.
"H-he t-took o-o-over an-and as so-on a-as we g-got d-down, h-he w-went a-a-away" He says, crossing his arms.

"Okay, okay, Taehyung, go get his tie and his glasses" Jin says, laughing. At least they got the naughty JK back.
"W-what's f-f-for b-reakfast?" He asks as Jimin lead him to his chair.
"Jjajangmyeon with Kimchi pancake" Jin says, smiling as he ruffles Koo's hair. Koo smiles and his glasses is now put on his face. His tie wrapped around his wrists. After that, he lifts his utensils and thanked his brothers for making the food.

Koo is usually coloring books, so, it wasn't a surprise when they saw that the younger is in the living room. Asleep on the floor, as he held crayons in his hands. His unfinished work just discarded, he probably got tired. Hoseok walked over, picking up the things as he liked things organized while Namjoon went to pick the maknae up, so he wouldn't catch a cold for sleeping on the floor.
"Aigoo~" Namjoon says as he carried Koo to his room, while Hoseok is left cleaning up. The other four is just on the kitchen, eating again and chatting.