[M 25]

"What are you saying, JK! We love you too, okay? You're a part of the family" Jin says, staring at the younger

"What are you saying, JK! We love you too, okay? You're a part of the family" Jin says, staring at the younger. JK just sighed and looked away.
"Sorry... " JK says before he closes his eyes. The four stared at each other and they saw him open his eyes.
"Jungkook" Jungkook says as he sees how the four looked at him.
"I feel sore" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Yeah... JK overdosed and thought it wouldn't affect you, so now, you're here" Jimin says, sighing as he brushed his brother's bangs back.
"Oh" Jungkook says, nodding.
"I actually feel bad for JK" Hoseok says, Jungkook looked at him, frowning.

"Why, hyung?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Well, as soon as we got inside, Yoongi hyung got mad at him and yeah, he felt guilty, and he let you take over" Hoseok says, sighing.
"He told us he wanted to disappear" Taehyung says, making all the four to turn to him. The three elders gave him a look, shaking their heads.
"What?" They heard, turning around and seeing Namjoon and Yoongi.
"He wants to disappear?" Yoongi says, staring at them in disbelief.

"I... I didn't mean to say those things to him... " Yoongi says, sighing.
"The doctor told us to be gentle with him, but I wasn't... " Yoongi says, groaning as he facepalms.
"Don't worry, Yoongs... JK will calm down... And he won't disappear... " Jin says. Yoongi stared at the older and nodded, looking back down.
"What are you doing?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow. They all looked back, chuckling at the face Jungkook is making.
"I'm trying to talk to JK" Jungkook says, making them frown.
"You can talk to them?" Namjoon asks and Jungkook nodded.
"He won't answer... " Jungkook says, sighing.

"He must be taking some time to himself... Let's just leave him for now... He needs space..."