[M 5]

"W-well

"W-well... B-bad ey-eyesight? S-stutters... And... And e-eggs a-are ba-bad f-for m-m-me" Koo says, gulping. The six just watched, feeling bad for their younger brother.
"Hmm... What do you like, Koo?" The doctor asks, smiling.
"U-uh... I-I li-liked s-stuffed to-toys a-and s-skirts" He says, smiling. The doctor nods and suddenly, Koo glared at him.
"What are you looking at?" He says, raising his brow.
"And you are?" The doctor asks, raising his brow.
"JK" JK says, crossing his arms.
"Where even am I? Gosh, psychologist? Wow, okay" JK says, scoffing.

"I need you to tell me what is bad for you and what you like" The doctor says and JK rolls his eyes.
"I like sports, that's it" JK says, about to leave when Jin stopped him.
"You again? Goodness" JK says, rolling his eyes.
"He's your brother, JK... All of them" The doctor says, making JK snicker.
"Okay, they're Jungkook's brothers, not mine" JK says, turning around.
"Can we just go home? I hate it here" JK says, huffing.
"Okay, here's the information you guys wanted me to write about them" The doctor says and handed the paper to them. They thanked him before they left.

"Uhm...?" Jungkook frowns, seeing the things his brothers bought for him.
"Is this for them?" Jungkook asks and they nodded.
"Yes, especially Koo, he needed glasses" Hoseok says, chuckling. Jungkook nods, smiling.
"You're Jungkook right now, right?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nods.
"Yup" Jungkook says and continued to help them with the groceries.
"How will we indicate if one of them had taken over?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.

"How about some colored ties? Like, the alters will wrap it around their wrists to indicate that it's them. Is that good?"

 Is that good?"