[M 21]

"Hyung!" The six are startled at the sudden scream that is heard echo around the house

"Hyung!" The six are startled at the sudden scream that is heard echo around the house. They all ran upstairs and walked to their brother's bedroom door. Jin knocked, demanding Jimin to go get the key if Jungkook didn't open it in a few minutes.
"Jungkook ah?" Jin says, not knowing who's in control right now, so he used the host's name. The door opens and they're met with a crying Jungkook, based from the purple tie.
"What happened, baby?" Jin asks, because as soon as the door opened, Jungkook hugged him tight. The younger sobbed in his chest, the others just watched in confusion.

"Hyung... " Jungkook says, pulling away and showing his wrists. The six gasps at the red skin they're seeing right now.
"What happened?! Did you do this?" Hoseok asks as he looked at his wrists, some of it had wounds at it.
"I don't know... I just woke up, sitting with my back on the door and these" Jungkook says, sniffling.
"It must be one of the alters then" Namjoon says. The other five agreed and Hoseok took Jungkook to aid his wrists.
"Who is it then?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Koo?" Jimin says, the other four frowned and shrugged.
"Koo doesn't like it when he gets hurt, right? He doesn't like blood, so I doubt he would do that" Jin says and they nodded.

"It can't be Jungkook... What about Jeon?" Yoongi says, raising his brow.
"Nah, I don't think so... So, it leaves one more... JK" They all said, gasping.

The next day, the six stared at JK, who's clearly ignoring them as he wouldn't even look at their way.
"JK, please talk to us... If you're going through something, we're free to talk to... Please don't keep it to yourself... We're worried about you" Jin says, sighing.

"No! You guys won't understand!"