[M 17]

For the past few days, they had noticed that JK barely shows up now

For the past few days, they had noticed that JK barely shows up now. It's mostly Koo and Jeon, along with Jungkook. No signs of JK was seen.
"What happened to JK? I miss his bratty attitude" Taehyung says, huffing.
"I thought you hated it?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow.
"No, I don't..." Taehyung says, sighing.
"JK rarely shows up now, something must've happened" Taehyung says and Hoseok nodded. Suddenly, Koo walked in, giggling. But as soon as he sat down, he removed his glasses.
"My eyes, aish" Jungkook says, changing the ties.
"What happened with JK?" Taehyung asks out of the blue. Jungkook looked at him, shrugging.

"I don't know... " Jungkook says, sighing.
"Any problem?" Hoseok asks, rubbing Jungkook's back.
"Oh, it's nothing, hyungies" Jungkook says, giggling as he rests his head on Taehyung's lap.
"You could've slept in your room" Taehyung says, chuckling as he played with Jungkook's hair.
"It's lonely there" Jungkook says, huffing.
"You have so many stuffed toys you collected, you can hug it" Taehyung says, shaking his head.
"No, I wanna lay my head here" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Aigoo~" Hoseok says and pinched the maknae's cheek.
"I'll go to my room, I'm tired" Hoseok says, yawning. The two is now left, laughing.

"Hi, guys" Jeon says, walking in with his alcohol bottle in his hand. The six huffs, shaking his head.
"Do you not want me here?" Jeon asks, raising his brow.
"No, we do... It's just you spray us with your alcohol sometime" Jin says, glaring.
"Sorry, but I just don't like germs" Jeon says, chuckling.
"But that doesn't mean you have to spray it straight to our faces" Jimin says, huffing. Jeon just chuckles and started eating.
"What are you guys looking at... Wait, did you guys wash hands?" Jeon asks, glaring.

"Of course we did, Jeon"