[M 34]

(I don't have any idea on this book anymore and I'm thinking on ending it 😭😭)

Jungkook looks at his six brothers, who had prepared him so many food.
"Is there any event I forgot about?" He asks, raising his brow as he stared at the six.
"No, Kookie! We just want to treat our little brother a good day, we know you're stressed with school works" Jin says as he wrapped an arm around Jungkook's shoulder.
"Hyung... I've been out of school for a year now... " Jungkook says, looking at Jin.

"Hyung, are you that old now?" Yoongi says, while Jin glared at him.
"You're a year younger, Yoongi, shut the fuck up" Jin says, scoffing.
"Well, we just wanted to make you food, to get you back on your usual weight, look you're so skinny, bubba" Jimin says, chuckling.
"My favorites?" Jungkook asks and they all nodded, smiling.
"Go sit down, hyungies! Let's eat!" Jungkook says, giggling.

The six stared at Jungkook as he slept with his head on Yoongi's shoulder. He's probably so tired. They had decided to watch a movie, but Jungkook couldn't seem to stay awake, he must've not have enough sleep. The six chuckles as he pouts in his sleep, Yoongi wrapped an arm around him and rubbed his arm.
"Should I put him to bed?" Taehyung asks as he stood up and stretched.
"Probably, his back might hurt" Jin says as he nodded. Yoongi let go of Jungkook as Taehyung carried the younger.

Taehyung tucked Jungkook in, brushing his bangs back. He chuckles and was about to leave when...
"What are you doing, Taehyung ssi?" He hears, looking back a half awake Jungkook, staring at him.
"Taehyung ssi?" Taehyung says, raising his brow.
"Sorry, hyungie" Jungkook says, giggling as he yawned.
"Go back to sleep, you baby" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes. Jungkook laid back down, a smile on his face as he hugged his pillow. Taehyung chuckles and finally left.