[M 24]

The six sighs as they stared at the doctor

"We had removed the leftover pills on his system, please be gentle when you guys go in" The doctor says and they all nodded, bowing. They all walked in, Jungkook sat on the bed, fiddling with his fingers.
"Hy-hyungs... Wh-why a-am I-I h-here?" Koo, it was Koo.
"Koo, something bad happened... We don't want to stress you out, so don't think much about it, okay?" Jimin says, brushing Koo's bangs back. Koo nodded, giving a small smile. Jin puts his glasses for him and caressed his cheek. Koo stared at him and winced, removing the glasses after.

"Oh? I'm in the hospital? I thought I'd be dead" They all looked at the younger.
"JK" JK says, since he knew the look.
"Are you out of your mind, JK! You could've killed our brother!" Yoongi says, the other five shushes him.
"Joon, please take your Yoongi hyung out for now, try to calm him down, okay?" Jin says and Namjoon nodded, taking Yoongi with him outside.
"Why did you do it, JK? I thought we talked about it? No hurting yourself, right?" Jin says, sighing.
"I didn't know... I thought me and Jungkook had different bodies, and... And that when I do it, he won't die... It won't affect him" JK says, sighing.

"What's really bothering you, JK? You can always talk to us, you know?" Hoseok says, staring at JK.
"I don't know... Maybe I should just completely disappear... " JK says, sighing.
"No! Why are you saying that? I like how you act, JK, that's why I always annoy you, because you look cute mad" Taehyung says, wanting a small smile from him, but nothing appeared.

"I really don't know... Look at what happened... Yoongi hyung's mad at me... If I disappeared, no more problems, right? I cause problems, so I should disappear... Forever..."