[M 28]

"No, we're not going there" Jungkook says, glaring as he looked away

"I know, Kookie" Namjoon says, sighing.
"Is... Is he created because JK disappeared?" Taehyung asks as he sat down beside the younger.
"No, JK did not disappear" Jungkook says, looking at them.
"Then... Why isn't he appearing anymore?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow.
"I don't know" Jungkook says, sighing as he looked at the red tie that he pulled out of his pocket.
"This day should be happy! We all should not be gloomy! Come on! Let's go to the water!" Jin says and they all nodded, laughing.

The next day, Gguk had taken over and they're forced to go to their parents' grave.
"We should just not tell Jungkook, what if he have another panic attack" Jin says and the five nodded. They all sighed as Gguk placed down flowers on their parents grave, bowing and smiling at them.
"I don't know why my 'brothers' doesn't want me to visit you guys, but still, I got to get them here, I didn't even see you guys" He says, shrugging.
"Anyways, I brought you guys some flowers, I hope you guys like it..." He says and looked at the six.
"Let's go then" Gguk says, rolling his eyes as he walked away. The six stared at each other, sighing.

"You guys didn't even give them words, gosh" Gguk says, scoffing. The six just stayed quiet through their car ride.

Jungkook sighs as he reads his book, he writes everything that happens in everyday in his life, so that he could remember it. He looks up as he hears a knock, putting the book away. He walked to the door and is met with Jin.

"I can't cook today, so... Uhm... Let's go out and eat! I'm hungry! Can you hear my stomach growling?"

 Let's go out and eat! I'm hungry! Can you hear my stomach growling?"