[M 23]

A month later

A month later...

Jungkook had been doing good, the alters comes out every now and then but the younger is in control most of the time. They thought everything will be good, until...

[TW ⚠️ MENTIONS OF SUICIDE ⚠️ TW]

JK is in control today, he looked at his wrists, which are red from scratching. He had been overthinking again, and it's stressing him out. Tears fell down his cheeks, he's locked inside his room. He stared at the pills and the blades, sobbing louder.
"I-if... I kill myself... It won't affect Jungkook...? W-we're d-different people... " He says, thinking that Jungkook and him are different people. He's not aware that he's an alter, and he thinks hurting himself would not hurt Jungkook. Even though the six had already assured him, he's still not doing good. He still thinks that the six will leave him after he gets attached to them. He tears up and grabbed the pills, and poured all of it in his hand. He stared at it and took it all.

"Jungkook ah?" Jin says as he knocked on Jungkook's room. He frowned, trying to open it and only finding out that it's locked. His eyes widened, grabbing the key from the drawer in his room after he ran there. He ran back to Jungkook's room and inserts the key to the keyhole and turned it and sighed in relief as it opened. But that relief is immediately changed with horror. He screamed so loud, startling his other brothers who ran up and all saw what's happening.
"Jungkook!" Hoseok says, running to Jungkook and putting his head on his lap. He looked at the tie on the younger's wrist. JK. Yoongi called an ambulance and the other four just watched as Hoseok tried his best to make Jungkook puke out the pills he had taken. It was horrible, so horrible.

 It was horrible, so horrible