[M 20]

JK looks up, raising his brow as he stared a the six

"What?" He says, scoffing.
"JK, tell us what's wrong... " Jin says, staring at him in worry.
"There's nothing to worry about me, instead, worry about your own brother and that Koo" He says and looked back at the TV, watching his favorite show.
"JK-" Hoseok is cut off as JK shushes him.
"Shut up, you guys are being loud" He says, rolling his eyes and looked back.
"Leave me alone, gosh" He says, shaking his head.

"JK! Come on, we just wanna help you! What's wrong with you?!" Taehyung says as he knocked on the door.

"Leave me the fuck alone! I don't need help!"

"Come on, bubs" Jin says, sighing.

"I said leave me alone! I don't want help! I don't need help! Got it!"

"But...you're hurting! We know that!" Hoseok says, biting his bottom lip.

"Just shut up! I don't need you guys!"

"JK!" Yoongi says, sighing as it was no use.
"He really doesn't want our help" Jimin says, making Namjoon scoff.
"Are we seriously gonna give up?" Namjoon says and the other five shook their heads.
"It's for Jungkook too... " Jin says and they all nodded.
"Let's leave him for now, I think he needs time alone" Yoongi says and they all nodded again.

[TW ⚠️ MENTIONS OF SELFHARM ⚠️ TW]

JK sighs in relief, his back on the door. He rolls his eyes and looked at his arms. He had scratched it again.
"Well, it's better than making cuts that they would definitely notice" He says, wincing as he touched one that accidentally bleed because he had scratched harder.
"Why do they care? No one cares" He says, shaking his head as he hugged his knees, sighing and resting his head on his knees.

"No one cares... "