[M 14]

"JK?" Taehyung says, making JK look at him with a raised brow

"What?" JK says, voice cold as he glared at Taehyung for interrupting him on his show.
"Why don't you warm up to us? We're good people" Taehyung says, sitting down beside JK. The younger scoffs, rolling his eyes.
"What would you feel about waking up and then finding out you're in a hospital and then these six people introduces theirselves as your brother?" JK says, looking away. Taehyung sighs, patting JK's back.
"Don't touch me" JK says, glaring daggers at the older.
"Okay, okay, sheesh" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.

The six all frowned, staring at JK who just stared at his food. Yoongi nudged him, frowning.
"Oi, the food isn't gonna put itself in your mouth... Eat or it'll get cold" Yoongi says. JK nodded, startling the six. Usually, he would glare and scoff at them, but he didn't even give them any reaction and just nodded. Namjoon groans as he felt his shin being kicked. He looked up, the person right in front of him is JK, who was again staring at the food.
"JK, you okay?" Jimin, who was on the other side of JK, asks, frowning. He could feel JK stiffen and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Yoongi and Jimin was fast enough to catch him as he almost fell off his chair.

[⚠️ SEIZURE ⚠️]

JK starts to violently shake in the arms of Yoongi and Jimin. The others gasped and all backed away, only letting Jin come closer.
"Turn him to his side! He might choke" Namjoon says, already knowing what's happening. Hoseok is on a call with the 911.
"Tae, take all sharp things away" Jin says and Taehyung did so. Yoongi removed his hoodie off and put it under JK's head.

"The ambulance will be here soon"