[M 6]

"Okay, red is for JK, pink would be for Koo, green would be for Jeon and Kookie, you wear this if you're currently in control" Jin says as he showed the ties

"Okay, red is for JK, pink would be for Koo, green would be for Jeon and Kookie, you wear this if you're currently in control" Jin says as he showed the ties. Jungkook nods, putting on the purple tie on his wrist.
"Your things are on your room, I made sure to organize it" Hoseok says, winking. Jungkook smiles, nodding.
"Okay, sleep well" They all said and Jungkook waved them goodbye before walking upstairs and went to his room.

Jungkook walks up, sitting up and stretching. He looks around, yawning as he got off of bed. He looked down, seeing the slippers he's about to wear. He cringes, shaking his head and kicking it away. He looks at the ties, smirking as he grabbed the red one.
"This purple color is so disgusting, this is good" He says as he puts the red tie around his wrist and took the purple off. He then did his morning routine and probably shaved his 'beard' even though he doesn't have one.

He walked down the stairs, looking up and is met with Yoongi. The older looked at his wrist and smiled at him.
"Don't smile at me" JK says, rolling his eyes.
"Okay, JK" Yoongi says, chuckling. Jungkook glared and passed by him. He walked to the kitchen, groaning at the stares he got. He lifts his wrist, showing the red tie.
"Done? Okay? Now, stop staring at me" JK says, shaking his head.
"Are you always in a bad mood?" Taehyung asks. JK just looked at him, crossing his arms.
"Hurry up, I'm hungry" He says, huffing. Jimin chuckles and helped Jin serve breakfast. JK just huffs and stared at them serve food.

"Is egg okay for you?" Jin asks and JK nods, rolling his eyes. JK looked at them and started eating, not even waiting.

"Wow, you look like you haven't eaten in months"