[M 31]

The six looks up as they heard up

The six looks up as they heard up. They see Jungkook, sitting down on front of them.
"Jungkook?" Jimin asks and the younger sighs.
"JK" He says, making the six to stare at him. JK sighs again and gulped.
"Okay... I'm ready to take to you guys... Pushing you guys away won't do anything" He says, looking down to fiddle with his fingers.

"JK... What really is the problem? You told us that you didn't want to be attached, but I think it's something more serious" Jin says as he rubbed JK's back. JK bit his bottom lip, closing his eyes and took a deep breath.
"I just hate life, I think I don't deserve life" He says, sniffling. The six stared at him, all standing up from their seats and hugged the younger.

JK is shocked at the new feeling. Yes, he let the six hug him before, but he didn't pay attention to it. This feeling is warmth, and he feels loved. He feels the love he didn't feel before. Tears starts to form in his eyes, his bottom lip wobbling and he bursts into tears. He hugged them all, shoulders going up and down as he sobbed. The six chuckles, rubbing his back.
"It's okay, shh" Jin says as he hugged JK tight, giving the top of his head a kiss.
"I'm so sorry... " JK says, gulping.

"What for?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow.
"For being harsh towards you all, for... For always going against the things you guys tell me to not do" JK says, sniffling. The six smiled, shaking their heads.
"No, JK, that is okay.. Yeah, sometimes, it can be a bit too much, but that makes you different from the others, okay? No need to change, Taehyung here likes you, like he likes teasing and annoying you" Yoongi says and JK stared at Taehyung, who gave him a smile and nodded.

"No need to change, JK"