[M 27]

"Okay, we're brothers, so what?" Gguk says, rolling his eyes as he stared at the six with boredom

"Can I meet mom and dad though?" Gguk says, the six gace each other stares before looking back at the younger.
"Gguk, mom and dad are dead" Jin says, scratching his nape.
"Oh... " Gguk says before shrugging.
"Well, then, take me to their grave" Gguk says, crossing his arms.
"W-we'll all go there tomorrow after this trip" Hoseok says. They remembered how Jungkook didn't want to even see his parents grave, he was so traumatized by what they had did to him, that he didn't even want to go to their funeral.

It went to the point that they had to remove all the photos of them because whenever Jungkook sees their faces, he would scream and cry and even lock his self in his room. They also hated their parents, though they had love from them, what they had did to their youngest brother wasn't acceptable.
"Okay, sure" Gguk says as he just grabbed his phone and scrolled on it. They all stared at each other again, sighing.
"Do you think the reason Gguk appeared is because JK disappeared?" Jimin asks. Taehyung looked at him, shaking his head.

"JK can't disappear... " Taehyung says, sighing as he looked at Gguk who's just laughing at cat videos.
"He can't disappear... I don't want him too" Taehyung says while Jimin just rubbed his back. They see Gguk rest his head on his arms, closing his eyes like he's in pain.
"Gguk?" Namjoon says and the younger looked at him.
"Jungkook" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Tell me what this new alter said... " Jungkook says as Yoongi explained to him that he had another alter. They all gulped, biting their bottom lip.

"Uhm... Well... Gguk said he wanted to meet mom and dad... "