[M 18]

"Jungkook ah?" Namjoon says, grabbing his brother's attention

"Jungkook ah?" Namjoon says, grabbing his brother's attention. Jungkook looks back, smiling as he raises his brow.
"Yes, hyung?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"Does JK sometimes take control?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.
"Huh? Uh... No... It's been a month, only Koo and Jeon" Jungkook says, making Namjoon gulp.
"O-oh, okay, rest for now, we'll go somewhere tomorrow" Namjoon says, smiling as he gave Jungkook a kiss on the forehead. The younger nods and covered himself with his fluffy blanket, yawning. Namjoon got out of the room and shook his head at the other five, who sighed in defeat.

"What exactly happened when you talked to JK, Jimin ah?" Jin asks, raising his brow.
"He told me he felt guilty... Then I asked and then he just told me that he's guilty because he was not punching me, I know for a fact that was a lie because JK didn't hit me or anything, he was crying, staring at me and he just kicked me out" Jimin says, sighing.
"Maybe JK is going through something and is just like that because he doesn't want to he attached to us? He thinks he's gonna get hurt again" Namjoon says, making the other five stared at him.
"Maybe you're right" Hoseok says and they agreed.

JK sighs, hearing them talk about him outside of the room. He was acting as one of the alters, and he acted as Jungkook too. He didn't feel like talking to them, so he did. He sat back down on the bed, looking down.
"I'm a burden... " He says to himself, tearing up.
"No, no, JK, you're strong, don't cry... You're weak if you cry" He says to himself again, agressively wiping his tears which causes his face to turn red.

"I'm not weak... Crying is for the weak and they shouldn't know that, I'm strong not weak"

 Crying is for the weak and they shouldn't know that, I'm strong not weak"