[M 2]

"Who are you! Can you just let go!" Jungkook says, glaring

"Jungkook, stop the act and act like yourself. You're being disrespectful towards us, your older brothers" Jin says, glaring.
"Brothers? I am so sorry, but I don't know who you guys are" Suddenly, Jungkook's tone of voice and posture changed. He bowed at the six and was about to leave when they grabbed him.
"You're not going anywhere, young man. You had disrespected us and acted rude" Namjoon says, scolding.

"N-no, p-please do-don't h-hurt K-Kookie" Suddenly, Jungkook's expression changed and he looked terrified. He had tears forming in his eyes which forced Namjoon to let go of him.
"Wh-who are...are y-you? I-I ca-can't se-see... K-Koo... Su-surroundings a-are b-blurry" Jungkook says, sniffling as he blinked rapidly.
"Jungkook, what is happening to you! You're acting weird!" Jimin says, frowning.
"N-no... Koo i-is no-not w-weird" Jungkook says, sobbing. Jungkook bowed and sniffles.
"I'm so sorry for how I acted hyungs! You can punish me tomorrow! I just feel sick today!" Jungkook says and ran upstairs.

The six stared at each other, frowning and worried.
"Jungkook isn't himself today... He keeps changing moods... What if... " Namjoon says and searched something about dissociative identity disorder.
"This is so accurate to what's happening to him... Wait... Guys? Maybe we should get Jungkook checked, he had been like this for the past few days and I think.. I think he have DID" Namjoon says. The six stared at each other, agreeing.

"Jungkookie" Taehyung says as he woke Jungkook up. The younger opens his eyes and gave Taehyung a smile.

"Come on, we'll go to the hospital to know what's happening with you, okay? Do you want that?" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods.