[M 7]

JK sat on the couch with his legs also on it, he sat like he owns the whole couch

JK sat on the couch with his legs also on it, he sat like he owns the whole couch. The six watched, letting him as its their maknae and JK seemed to be the one who would get mad at small things that he would thrash the whole house and they wouldn't want to clean a big mess. Suddenly, a dog appeared in front of JK. This made him look down and he looked at the six with a raised brow. He rolls his eyes, looking back at the dog and scoffing.
"What?" He says and suddenly, he looked confused. The six frowned, raising their brows.
"Yeontan!" Jungkook says as he hugged the dog. Since he also have the ties with him, he decided to change the red one to the purple one. Jungkook looked at the way he sat, putting his feet down and smiling at the six, patting the seats. The six walked over, sitting down and chuckling.

"H-h-hyungs?" Yoongi and Namjoon heard, looking back. They looked at their maknae's wrist, seeing the pink tie as an indication that it was Koo.
"Yes, Koo?" Namjoon asks, giving his dimpled smile.
"U-uhm... I-I th-think I-I a-ate s-something th-that's not... Not g-good fo-for m-me" Koo says, hiccuping.
"Can you breathe? Do you feel nauseous?" Yoongi asks as they got alerted by this.
"I-I f-feel l-lightheaded.. " Koo says, gulping as he hiccuped again.
"Oh, no... Should we rush him? Look, his face is turning red, hyung" Namjoon says, worry laced in his voice.
"Let's go, Koo" Yoongi says and Namjoon followed them.

"He's okay now, luckily you guys were fast enough to rush him... Here's the prescription that he needs whenever he have an allergic reaction again" The doctor says and the six nodded. They all looked at Koo, who pushed his glasses again while fiddling with his fingers.

"C-can w-we go...go h-home n-now? I... I f-feel u-uncomfortable h-here... I.. I w-wanna go home"

 I w-wanna go home"