[M 4]

"So, that means

"So, that means... " Hoseok says, a confused expression on his face.
"Yes, that means your brother may act different sometimes. He may not remember you when one of his alter takes over, but please explain to that alter who you guys are to the host" The doctor says and the six nodded. Jungkook looked at him, frowning.
"Who are you right now?" The doctor asks, looking at Jungkook.
"I'm Jeon" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"Hmm... And Jeon, what do you like and is bad for you so Jungkook's brothers would know" The doctor says, smiling.

"O-oh... Well, I like things like books, nothing more, I just like reading" Jeon says, scratching his nape.
"Hmm, and what's bad for you?" The doctor says, raising his brow.
"I'm allergic to seafood" Jeon says, chuckling.
"Hmm, good, anything more?" The doctor asks, writing it down.
"Nothing more, I'm just allergic to seafood, but I don't like it when things are unorganized and if it is, I might have a panic attack" Jeon says, the doctor hums and wrote it down.

"Can we talk to the other alters?" The doctor asks and Jeon nods. He winces a bit before his eyes squinted. The six could just watch.
"U-uhmm... Wh-why am... Am I-I he-here?" Jungkook stutters, frowning.
"Hi, may I know who you are?" The doctors asks, giving a small smile.
"I-I'm K-Koo... " Koo says but he seems not be able to focus on them.
"Koo, can you see us?" He was asked, but he looked his head.
"Do you need glasses?" The doctor asks and Koo smiles a little.
"I th-think s-s-so... " Koo says, gulping.

"Here" The doctor says and lends a spare glasses.
"Can you see properly now?" The doctor asks and Koo nods, smiling.

"What's do you like and what are the things that are bad for you? It's for Jungkook's brothers to know, Koo"