[M 33]

By the alcohol held in his hand, the six knew that Jeon decided to take over

By the alcohol held in his hand, the six knew that Jeon decided to take over. They knew the alter so much, from his usual disgusted expression as he touched dirty surfaces and the alcohol bottle that he'll spray on your hand and his before you guys shake hands. Literally Jeon.
"Oh, Jeon! Welcome back!" Jin says as he sees Jeon spray his seat before sitting down.
"Yeah, I'm back" He says, giving a small smile. I forgot to mention, he's a picky eater. So, here they are, looking at him as he stared at the food.
"Do you like it? Or should I make another one for you?" Jin asks, biting his bottom lip.

They saw how he took a small part and chewed on it slowly before giving a thumbs up.
"It's good, I can eat it" He says and started to eat. They all let out a sigh of relief and then went back to eating.

"Jeon, wanna come?" Namjoon asks. Jeon looked at them in confusion before shaking his head.
"No, I don't want to... Wait, can you buy me 10 more of this?" Jeon says, showing his almost empty alcohol bottle. Jin sighs but nodded nonetheless. Jeon went back to reading, pushing up his imaginary glasses which made Hoseok chuckle.
"What are you laughing at, Hoseok ssi?" Jeon says, raising his brow.
"Nothing! There's just a funny part in my book" Hoseok says, awkwardly laughing. Jeon nodded, giving a thumbs up before going back to reading.
"Hoseok hyung, I'll put up a note of your forbidden words and one of them is 'hahaha' if you don't shut up" Jimin says, smirking.

"You're just taking away my privilege to laugh then" Hoseok says, glaring. Jimin just chuckled, winking.
"Ohhh~" Heads turned to Taehyung, who's just reading Red Riding Hood.
"Why is he our brother?" Jimin asks, rolling his eyes.

"Because I'm handsome"

"That doesn't make any sense"