[M 9]

The six liked Jeon, he's kinda chill

The six liked Jeon, he's kinda chill. But the worst thing is, the guy's a perfectionist, more perfectionist than their maknae. This alter would see everything that's not arranged properly and scolds them about it before fixing it. He liked things organized, even makes sure that the things that are the same colored are in the same place. And today, Jeon is in control. The six sighed in relief, at least it's not JK who's always grumpy in the morning, afternoon and even at night.
"Hi, hyungs" Jeon says, his voice not like JK who's screams or talk them in a cold voice, nor Koo who sounds soft and had stutters. His voice is chill.
"Good morning, Jeon" Taehyung says as he pats Jeon's shoulder.
"Did you wash your hands?" Jeon asks and not to mention, he's the biggest germaphobe.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip, chuckling.
"Of co-course" Taehyung says, of course that's obviously a lie, no one knew he would be in control today.
"From your stuttering, I think you're lying" Jeon says, raising his brow.
"Oh, come on, Jeon, I'm not, I just stuttered" Taehyung says, smiling.
"Hmm... Okay" Jeon says and sat down.
"I had to clean my room, JK must've thrashed it last night" Jeon says, shaking his head as he was disappointed.
"You know, JK, Jeon... He's so grumpy all the time" Hoseok says, chuckling.
"Yeah, I almost had a panic attack because of the mess, gosh" Jeon says, even his 'gosh' sounded so formal.

"Anyways, what's for breakfast?" Jeon asks and Jin told him what it is. He just nods at every words Jin says before saying a 'thank you'. He ate so formally that the six was forced to so to, as they didn't want the younger to be mad or even scold them... Them? Being scolded by their youngest brother? No.