[M 8]

"What happened?" Jin asks as he sees the three walk in

"JK?" Jin asks, looking at his brother's wrist to see that he's wearing a pink tie, meaning Koo is in control.
"K-Koo" Koo says, giving a small smile at the older's question.
"We just rushed him to the hospital, he had an allergic reaction... We also bought him some medicine, whenever this happens again" Yoongi says and showed the small paper bag that contains the said medicines on the prescription.

Koo gasps as he sees Hoseok walk in. The older was confused at the sudden look the younger had gave him.
"Koo?" Hoseok asks, letting out a yelp as the maknae had run to him and hugged him, hugging his face on the crook of his neck.
"I-I... D-don't l-ike h-hospitals" Koo mumbles, hugging the older tightly.
"Oh, baby... It's for your own good anyways, Namjoon called me about you having an allergic reaction, thank goodness they had rushed you there immediately... " Hoseok says as he rubbed the back of the younger.
"D... Don't wa-wanna g-go b-back t-there" Koo let out, huffing.
"Oh, baby, then we gotta be careful so you wouldn't end up there, okay?" Hoseok says and Koo nods, giggling.

"Seems like Koo is more comfortable with you" Jin says, chuckling.
"Yeah, I think so... Right, Koo?" Hoseok says and Koo nodded.
"H-Hobi h-hyung... S-soft... K-Koo l-like... He... He s-smells g-good t-too" Koo says, smiling.
"You're so cute... Come on, let's get you to bed... You must be exhausted after that check up, huh?" Hoseok says and Koo nodded.
"Okay, I'll be off to take Koo upstairs, give me that" Hoseok says, smiling as he's given the small paper bag before they walked upstairs.