[M 10]

Today, JK took over again

Today, JK took over again. Based on the red tie, yes, he did. The six watched as he agressively cut a fish.
"JK, be careful" Jin says, watching his youngest brother cut while he cooked some soup.
"I will be careful when I want to, I don't want you to be concern of me" JK says, rolling his eyes.
"I'm just telling because you're cutting that fish agressively. JK just rolled his eyes again and gave the fish to Jin.
"There, happy that I helped you?" He says. Jin sees the blood that's on his hands and on his shirt.
"Are you hurt?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.

"No" JK says, which was totally a lie as he had a cut on his finger, but he's not showing that he's weak, a small cut on the finger will heal immediately.
"Gosh, JK, let me check" Yoongi says and grabbed his hands,  washing it.
"See, you got a cut, Jin hyung told you to be careful" Yoongi says and showed his cut. JK could only groan at the stares he's getting.
"It's just a small cut, nothing will happen" He says, scoffing.
"Jungkook would like to have a cut on his finger" Hoseok says, chuckling.
"Oh, Jungkook can go fuck off, this is just a small cut, he doesn't need to be dramatic" JK says, snickering.

"Here" Taehyung says and handed a band-aid that's decorated with bunnies. JK cringes at it, but he just let the older put it on his finger.
"Bunnies? I don't like it" JK says, whining.
"It's the only band-aid we have here" Taehyung says, shrugging.
"I hate you all" He says, huffing as he sat down, crossing his arms.
"We love you too, JK" They all said, JK just groaning. He glared at the six, scoffing.

"Whatever"