Chapter 01 : Bad boys brings heaven to you? Or do they?

Thrust.

Thrust.

Thrust.

Repeat.

Moans by moans.

Skin slappings.

Whimpers.

It was all for their pleasures. There, under the dim LED lights that had been set to the color red lays two figures. One on all four as her hands had been tied to her back. And a certain male thrusting and ramming against the female's insides. His hand holding the female's hair and his other hand resting on her waist. Sinful noises escape her lips as he rammed into her harder.

"Aaaahhㅡ fuckㅡ nnnggghhhㅡ fasterㅡ"

Slaps. She yelps as she feels her ass sting from the harsh slap on her delicate skin.

"You ask for it, babygirl"

He whispers before thrusting harder. He lets out a groan when he feels the female's hole tightening around his member. It was pleasure and tortures at the same time for the female but she doesn't care. As long as her lustful wish be granted.

"I'm cummingㅡ"

And he came. Inside the condom he was wearing. After the steamy session, he finally let go of her hair and free his dick from her hole. The girl whines from the sudden loose of warmth. She lays on the mattress watching every moves that the male made. From disposing the condom and cleaning the bed sheet. She lays on her side resting her head on her hand.

"You were hot, Taehyun"

The said male turns his head towards her before smirking.

"I'm always hot, *inserts name*"

(a/n: imagine it as whoever u want, i don't want to add any names here)

He said full of confidence. Well he wasn't lying tho. He looks hot daily but he looks hotter after some making out sessions. The messy silver bangs covering his eyes, swollen lips and the lustful eyes of his everytime he landed his eyes on the female in front of him. He slipped on his pajamas before tossing her a big size hoodie. At first, she was clueless.

"What's this?"

"Uh.. a cloth?"

She raises her eyebrows in confusion.

"You want me to wear it?"

"No. Cook it"

He blurted out. The girl clicks her tongue in annoyance.

"Rude"

She wears the hoodie and was about to lay on the soft mattress when she heard the door opening in front of her. She immediately sit back down.

"Where are you going?"

She questioned.

"I'm not going anywhere"

Taehyun answered.

"I'm asking you to leave before you get caught by the warden"

She gasped dramatically.

"We just fucked and you're asking me to leave?"

She asked. Visibly confused and lost. Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"Look, *inserts name* I'm asking you nicely here. I don't want you to get caught or both of us will be in trouble. We're living in a fucking dorm"

"And?"

She said, standing up approaching Taehyun. She looks up, holding Taehyun's chin eyes going up and down between his eyes and lips. Taehyun slaps her hand away. He was not having any of this. He glares at her.