Lovebite ; Inspirations / references (very important)

Inspired by : "vanitas no carte" manga, "owari no seraph" manga ; both are vampire mangas. both are bromance. (not bl, but kinda have some shounen ai vibes)

1) vanitas no carte

i. this manga is still on-going, i used the reference in this manga where vampires can be corrupted (their blood are black) , and can be controlled by someone else to against both humans and vampires

ii. i also use the reference where noè (vampire) was manipulated by his own sibling to drink vanita's (human) blood so be could die. (in 'lovebite' i reversed the character as taehyun (human) was the one being manipulated to kill beomgyu (vampire)

iii. and the mission part for beomgyu to go look for minseol's heir was based on both noè and vanita's characters ; vanitas was sent by his master to save the corrupted vampires while noè was sent to look for the person who has the curse book of vanitas (which turns out to be vanitas himself)

i really recommend you to read this 😌✊🏻 i have been reading this for six years now (the author stopped publishing new chapters since 2017 (?) i think and decided to continue it last year's (2020) november.

***

2) owari no seraph

i. this manga is still on-going but almost ending, and i used the part where the demons erased mika's memories so they could turn him into a demon, but the he met yuichiro, once again ; he felt familiar with yuichiro's presence, actions, words and even how he looked like but mika can't remember who is yuichiro because his mind had been erased. (so, i used beomgyu's character to erase taehyun's mind because in 'lovebite'i dont have any demon characters)

ii. for the part where hueningkai died, i used the beginning of this manga where mika died for protecting yuichiro. (he came back as a vampire)

iii. for the part where jay is the traitor was based on guren's character in this manga ; he saved yuichiro but in the end he betrayed yu and mika betrayed the whole vampire population to be with his yu.

iv. i also changed the war between the humans vs vampires from "owari no seraph" manga to vampires/humans (yeonjun, beomgyu, nabil, soobin) vs vampires war (sunoo, jay and their other companions from minseol)

im still waiting for the s3 of the anime ver of this manga 😌✊🏻

are all of those clear? ^^ now you know im not copying someone else's work.