Chapter 10 : Scared

Taehyun is now walking away from the school, with the beautiful view of sunset accompanying him along the way. Hueningkai and Soobin weren't at school today, and he searched for Beomgyu everywhere around the big university but he couldn't seem to find the older, so he asked Yeonjun, but the scarlet hair male also didn't know of Beomgyu's whereabouts.

He scoffed. He wanted to text the older, but he forgot to ask for Beomgyu's number after a couple weeks being the latter's roomate. He mentally slaps himself.

"Good job, Kang Taehyun"

He said sarcastically. He curses under his breath focusing on his track. The same silver hair male glanced at the sun and the beautiful sight between the time of the dog and the wolf made everything looked so beautiful. As if someone had painted the sky using some kind of expensive paint.

He glanced at his phone, checking for the time. It was 6pm and he needed to be in dorm as soon as possible and does all his homeworks. So, he continued on his track. Luckily, his dorm wasn't that far and he could arrive by just running but, Taehyun is lazy. By walking he could arrive around thirty minutes but by bus, he could arrive around ten minutes.

Why would he waste his energy running somewhere that is close? The building ain't moving, humans do. Unluckily, he bumps into some kind of old lady. All of her groceries fell to the ground as Taehyun got up and apologies hundred of times while picking the groceries up for her.

"I'm so sorry, are you alright?"

He asked, pure concern.

"Yes, I'm alright, young man"

The old lady answered, getting up with Taehyun's help.

"If you don't mind, can you help me carry these to my house?"

She asked. Taehyun nods.

"Thank you, my house is that way"

The old lady pointed to the end of the opposite road of his dorm. Taehyun curses under his breath. He's gonna arrive at his dorm at night. And he hates dark. But being the kind person he is, he still helped the old lady carry her things.

As he arrived at his dorm, he twist the doorknob and to his surprise, the door wasn't lock.

"A buglar could enter and Beomgyu wouldn't even realise it"

He mumbled before twisting the doorknob fully and met with a pitch black. He stayed frozen on his feet. Contemplating wether to enter or not as his fear of darkness eating him up. His whole body is shaking and the only source of light he can see is from the opened balcony.

Under the dim light from the balcony, he saw everything were scattered on the floor, the magazines, the cushions, and even some dark crismon liquid on the floor. And what makes is scarier is, there were dark crimson liquid on the white curtain.

He's curious. But still, he refuse to enter. The whole situation was eerie itself. What if something, jump out from the darkness and try to kill him? Just like the creature he'd saw years ago.

"Beomㅡ beomgyu?"

He stuttered. No answer. He takes a step forward only to withdraw backward. His breath hitches as he saw something pass by him. His eyes went wide.

"WHO'S THAT?!"

He yelled, still not moving from where he's standing. His heart started beating rapidly, and the same thing pass by him again. Taehyun walks backward. He feels his knees going weak and he could collasped anytime. To no avail, he bravely enters the room despite the pitch black darkness he's facing.

"Heㅡ hello?!"

He yelled. Still, no one answered him. He was sure, that someone or something was there. Then he heard something fell on the floor. Due to his quick reflex, he immediately turns his head to the sound which came from the kitchen. He was terrified of course.

"THIS IS NOT A JOKE CHOI BEOMGYU!!"

He yelled. For the nth time, he still doesn't get any answer. He turns the flashlight in his phone and walking tiptoes to the kitchen.

"Gotchaa!!"

He exclaimed, pointing the flashlight everywhere around the kitchen. And surprisingly, no one was there. Only a glass bottle that looks like a wine bottle scattered into pieces on the floor.

He crouches down, trailing his fingers on the crimson liquid before smelling it. He crunches his nose as his nose picking up some kind of metallic smell.

"This isn't wineㅡ"

He said, pointing at the cabinet and that is when he realised the top cabinet is opened and the liquid wasn't wine or any alcoholic drink. It was blood. And something or someone was moving behind him. His eyes went wide.

"Fuckㅡ"

He was about to turn around when that something or someone attacks him. He yelps loudly as his neck is being strangled by someone.

***

Beomgyu is on his way from the grocery store, whistling happily twirling the black plastic bag in his hand. Just then, someone yanked him from behind making his snacks inside the plastic back scattered everywhere on the ground. He groans in pain.

"Isn't it the infamous, Choi Beomgyu?"

The familiar voice sneered. Beomgyu instantly rises up and stands on his feet. As he was fuming in anger.

"What are you doing here, Kim Taehyung?"

The bluenette laughs.

"I want to see the progress wether you'd found my hidden brother or not"

He answered mockingly. Beomgyu glared at the latter.

"But it seems that you and your stupid brother haven't even found any clue of where he is, and who he is"

Taehyung continued. Beomgyu is angry. He runs towards the bluenette, launching an attack but failed as Taehyung was fast enough to avoid him. The same bluenette, kicked him to the ground as Beomgyu whimpers. He wanted to get up but Taehyung placed his foot on top of Beomgyu's back hardly as the latter is struggling under him.

"What do you want?!"

Beomgyu asked.

"Oh, nothing. To distract you so my btother could have a buffet in your dorm"

"Whaㅡ"

And that's when he realised.

"TAEHYUN"