Chapter 13 : Oh boy, it's you

Beomgyu could hear the faint sound of Taehyun's heartbeat. It was a slow yet calming. He mutters up his strength, carrying Taehyun in bridal style, placing the male on the soft mattress. Beomgyu whimpers as he feels his wound is hurting. Sure, his wounds can heal but it also hurts when someone stabbed you a few times on the same wound.

He slumps to the ground, as his breath hitches. Beomgyu glanced at his bloody hands. They were trembling. His breath wasn't in a stable pace and he feels like he could pass out soon. He had lost a lot of blood, and he hasn't drink any blood since this morning making his condition even worse.

"I'm gonna die at this rate"

Beomgyu whispered between his heavy breathings. He gets up with the support of Taehyun's bed. The crimson liquid on his hand stained on the white sheet. But he couldn't care less. He was hurting. He should have run when Taehyun told him to, but he didn't. He couldn't.

There's this feeling inside him telling him that he shouldn't run. Why? Beomgyu doesn't know either. He trusts Taehyun.

Glancing at the peaceful male on the bed, Beomgyu's lips curled into a small smile. He moves Taehyun's stubborn silver strands away from the younger's eyes with the back of his hand.

"You make me feel things, Kang Taehyun"

He muttered. He walks towards the door, and before he could twist the doorknob, he turns around. He felt uneasy after knowing that Taehyun is afraid of the dark. Sighing, he walks to the night light and turns it on. But it couldn't. He exhaled. Beomgyu looks for the LED lights remote and turns on the LED light, changing ths color to purple.

Feeling satisfied, he nods putting the remote back to its place before once again glancing at Taehyun. The younger looks ethereal. The purple lights showed all of Taehyun's features perfectly. Beomgyu's eyes landed on Taehyun's eyes, nose, lips that parted a bit and lastly, his exposed neck. He gulped.

What if I just bite him?

He thought as he moves closer.

One bite won't hurt, right?

He leans in, opening his mouth as his fangs grow longer. Thirst eating up his mind. His real nature is taking over him. Just before his fangs could touch the younger's neck, he snapped out of his thoughts and immediately back out.

Choi Beomgyu. Enough.

Not sparing any glance to the younger, Beomgyu exited the room not wanting to stay there any longer. He's afraid that he might bite and suck the younger's blood out until he dries out. He slammed the door behind him, before leaning against the door, sighing in relief. He places hus hand on his wound and it was slowly healing.

"No matter how much I hold my hunger, I would never ever bite you, Taehyun"

He swore. We'll see about that Beomgyu-ssi.

Shaking his head, he walks to the kitchen and the kitchen was a mess just like what he had expected. He kneels down, taking the big shattered bottle pieces one by kne, putting them on his hand.

"Fuck. What am I gonna drink after this?"

He said knowing that, it was the last bottle of blood he had been saving to fill his future hunger. But now, the bottle is shattered in pieces and the blood is spilled all over the floor, entering Beomgyu's nostrills.

He stands up putting the shattered bottle pieces inside the trash bin and proceeds to grab a broom, a mop, a pail that has water in it and enters the kitchen again. He sweeps the bottle pieces from the kitchen off from the balcony and goes back, tossing the broom away. He grabs the mop, putting it inside the pail that has water in it and proceeds to mop the floor.