Chapter 41 : In the lane of memorial, my love

Hearing Yeonjun being so desperate, Lea helps the male to stand on his feet. Hiyyih watches everything, tailing them from behind while gripping on the molang plushie tightly. Lea helps Yeonjun to walk to Nabil's room that was just three doors away from the current room they are in. Knocking, Lea softly calls for her father.

"Dad? It's me, Lea"

Shortly after, they heard Nabil telling them to come inside. The three of them enter, Lea holding Yeonjun by his shoulder, as the redhead vampire is limping, and a quiet Bahiyyih. The youngest girl was hanging her head low, toes curling inside her shoes.

As Yeonjun looks up, a familiar brunette was standing in front of Nabil who was seated on his chair. The same brunette was looking at him, maintaining his poker face. And Yeonjun, on the other hand, could see everything clearly. The other male's eyes were puffy, the tip of his nose is red, lips quivering, cheeks tinted red not because he's shy, but it looks like he just finished crying after hours of shedding his tears. And he was wearing a full black outfit, mourning for the lost of his lover.

Yeonjun feels bad. He feels bad for the brunette in front of him.

"Soobin..."

He whispered under his breath. But soon, his attention git distracted by Nabil's voice.

"You're up, young man"

Nabil greeted. Yeonjun nods, holding to his bleeding abdomen. The older Jung saw it and sighs.

"Lea, get the first aid kit, and Hiyyih, come here. Sit beside me"

Hiyyih didn't say anything and did as her father demanded. After pulling the chair for Yeonjun to sit on, Lea runs her way to get the first aid kit his father had mentioned. Meanwhile, Nabil looks straight into Yeonjun's eyes. Soobin stayed quiet, hanging his head low while playing with the hem of his shirt.

"You knew my name, but I never caught yours"

Nabil blurted.

"I'm Choi Yeonjun"

"As in one of Chois? From Weolhwa?"

Yeonjun answers with a hum as the wavy hair male nods. Scratching his neck, Yeonjun looks at every corner of the room nervously. He's clearly uncomfortable with the tense atmosphere around him.

"What brings you to my room? You should be resting"

Nabil said. Exhaling his breath, Yeonjun glance at Soobin for a good few seconds before looking back at Nabil.

"Look, I know you didn't believe me when I told you that my movements were being controlled by someone else. But I know who the culprit is, I can show you"

Yeonjun replied, confidently. And the moment those words rolling out from Yeonjun's tongue, Soobin looks up, eyes filling with hopes. Nabil sighs.

"The Kims?"

The wavy hair male guessed. Yeonjun  nods eagerly. Of course, Nabil knew about vampire things, including their realms and how many noble and royal families there are. The Jungs have been vampire hunters for centuries, and it is natural for him to recognise who's the Chois enemies are.

"The other day, before Kaiㅡ"

Yeonjun paused a bit, glancing at Soobin.

"The other day before your son's death, my friend, Taehyun was being controlled. My brother told me that Taehyun said to him, there were voices telling him and ordering him around to kill my little brother"

Yeonjun told.

"The same happened to me this morning, and I couldn't control my movements, although I tried stopping myself, my body won't stopㅡ Iㅡ I feel guiltyㅡ that's why I'm here, surrendering myself"