Chapter 09 : Last night?

The school runs normally. No one talked about the event that hapoened yesterday. None of them talk about it nor remember anything, including Taehyun, Soobin and Hueningkai except for Beomgyu and Yeonjun. Beomgyu was clueless at first, but then Yeonjun told him it was okay since he's the cause of everyone in the school forgot about the horrifying event yesterday.

Well, technically, he asked some of the Weolhwa scouts last night to help him cleaning the memory of yesterday's event in every students head including Taehyun, Soobin and Hueningkai.

Hueningkai is absent today because of a fever. Soobin also didn't come to school. When Taehyun questioned him why he won't go to school, the older answered "to take care of my gum". Taehyun then didn't question any further, because he knows how much Soobin cares for the blondenette.

It was recess, everyone had gone to the cafeteria. And Taehyun was seated alone with a hungry Yeonjun devouring his sandwich when Beomgyu approaches them, limping. Yeonjun didn't take his eyes off the limping male, eyes going back and forth with the two males in front of him. Taehyun slurps his smoothie.

"Why the fuck are you limping?"

Yeonjun sneered. A blush creeps on Beomgyu's face, looking away from Taehyun as the silver hair male chokes on his drink, coughing hardly.

"What the fuck did you two do last night?"

Yeonjun interrogated. He is now interested in why Beomgyu was limping and both males expressions say it all. Scoffing, he leans on the chair.

"Did you two fucked? Beomgyu's the bottoㅡ"

"AHAHAHHAAHHAH LOOK TAEHYUN WE HAVE A LONG JOURNEY TO GO UNTIL OUR PAIR PROJECT IS DONE"

Taehyun was left confused when Beomgyu shoves him the paper, blabbering whatever he's thinking about in his mind. Yeonjun smirks.

"I'm right then"

"No. You're not. Shut the fuck up, I'll stab you with this pen"

Beomgyu growled. Yeonjun chuckles.

"I'm joking idiot"

The black hair male rolls his eyes in annoyance before focusing back on the history pair project.

A few minutes later and Taehyun and Beomgyu are still discussing on the vampire history project and the scarlet hair male gives zero fucks about it.

"We're halfway completing this shit. Now, we just need to answer these questions"

Taehyun said, pointing at the questions. Yeonjun glances at the paper before snickering.

"Seriously?"

He blurted out, looking at Beomgyu. The younger shrugs.

"How to kill a vampire?"

Yeonjun giggled. Ridiculous question.

"I mean, I read this in books before, to kill a vampire you need to stab them with a stake, or kill them with silver bullets"

Taehyun replied. Yeonjun laughs.

"Yeah, you're right actually. The sunlight can kill vampires, but only the normal vampires"

Taehyun jotted everything inside the sheet while nodding. Beomgyu glares at the scarlet hair male mouthing "what the fuck you're doing?". Yeonjun just replied with a shrug.

"Listen, Tae. There are three kinds of vampires, the normal ones and the royal ones and the noble ones. Normal vampires die in the sun but noble and royal vampires don't. And there's only two vampire realms that exisㅡ"

Beomgyu kicks his leg under the table. Glaring hardly at the scarlet hair male. But Yeonjun ignores it.

"One is Weolhwa ruled by the Parks for centuries and Minseol, ruled by the Kims for centuries. Vampires from Minseol and Weolhwa are different. Vampires from Minseol can protect themselves from the sun, disguise and even drink blood from corrupted people and most of them are nobles too while usㅡ"

Taehyun glanced up. Yeonjun nervously chuckles, looking at Beomgyu who is sending daggers through his orbs.

"I mean.. while vampires from Weolhwa consisted the three said vampire kinds. The Parks are all normal vampires while The Chois are the royals. They all have the same ability with vampires from Minseol except that they don't drink corrupted blood"

Yeonjun added, looking at the silver hair male jotting down everything inside the paper.

"I'm impressed! You know a lot about vampires!'

Taehyun exclaimed. Beomgyu let out a deep sigh.

Because we're vampires.

Yeonjun shakes his head in a non suspicious way.

"Nah, I love reading about them"

He added, smirking at Beomgyu.

***

He's in deep thougt. Whatever the lecturer is rumbling in front of him he heard none of them. His mind is wandering somewhere else. More like to someone. Resting his chin on his palm, his eyes staring outside the class window paying no attention to the class.

Taehyun couldn't believe this. The incident happened last night felt surreal. He woke up this morning only to find out Beomgyu is hugging him in his sleep and moreover the older's face was mere inches from his! One more movement, their lips would touch. And that is how, this morning, Beomgyu had to go to shcool, limping because Taehyun kicked him harshly from the bed. Shocked.

Taehyun bites his lips. Ears turning red in embarrassment as he recalled of how his tiny figure fit perfectly in Beomgyu's arms. He likes it. He likes how warm he felt in the older's arms and yet, he feels safe. The corner of his lips curl into a small smile.

"Kang? Is there something outside that is so interesting other than my lesson?"

Taehyun immediately turns his head to the lecturer.

"No, Mrs.Song"

"Are you sure?"

Taehyun eagerly nods.

Focus, Taehyun. Focus.

ㅡ short update. but trust me, the story will get complicated from now on <3