Chapter 19 : Sunshine <3

Taehyun and Beomgyu are currently inside a bookstore. It's been thirty minutes and Taehyun still haven't found the book he's looking for, as foe the vampire, Beomgyu feels tired walking around the bookstore looking here and there but he didn't complain anything. He just wanted to accompany Taehyun. To ensure his safety. That's all. Yeah. He's sure of it.

Beomgyu tailing the younger from behind, although he couldn't see Taehyun's face but he could feel that the silvernette is pouting as a few sighs escape from his mouth.

"What's the matter, sunshine?"

Beomgyu asked. Taehyun turns his head to the ravenette and just as Beomgyu had expected, the younger is pouting. Taehyun looks so cute that Beomgyu wanted to squish him right there.

"I couldn't find the book I'm looking for"

"That's a pity. Should we try another bookstore around here, then?"

Beomgyu questioned. He doesn't know what book the younger was looking for because, simple, he didn't ask about it. Alas, the two exited the bookstore empty handed and entered another bookstore that was only a few metres away from the current bookstore they were in.

After a good thirty minutes or more, once again the exited the bookstore empty handed. They keep repeating the same thing over and over again, entering another bookstore, to another one, and to another one, still resulting the same. It was currently in the afternoon, both males are sweating under the scorching sun. They exited the last bookstore in the town and Taehyun immediately crouches down in front of the bookstore, burying his face in his palms screaming into them. Beomgyu flinches.

"Wwwhhhhyyyyy???????"

The younger whines, as if he's a little boy that didn't get any candy during Halloween season. Beomgyu shakes his head, chuckling at how childlish the silvernette looks right now.

"What book are you looking for?"

Taehyun looks up to the older before standing (not) straight on his feet. His brown eyes meeting Beomgyu's brown contacts.

"I'm looking for the new 'Kimi No Nawa' manga but they don't sell any here"

(a/n: check out the anime and manga if you haven't, the plotline is *chef kiss*)

He frowns. Beomgyu cooes silently at the younger. He tousles his sunshine's silver strands while giggling.

"Should we go around somewhere else and look for it?"

Taehyun gives it a thought for a few seconds before shaking his head slowly. Beomgyu raises his eyebrows in question.

"Why? Don't you wanna read it?"

"That's okay. I can read it online"

Beomgyu hums.

"Wanna go to the shopping mall then?"

He blurted out startling the younger with the sudden odd question. It's just a normal question actually, but it's odd for Taehyun because why would Beomgyu suddenly wanted to bring him to the shopping mall?

"Why?"

Beomgyu thought for a bit. Coming up with the most natural reasons to bring Taehyun to the shopping mall.

"I wanted to buy new clothes, or maybe buy yours too"

Taehyun blushed. The thought of Beomgyu wanted to buy him clothes keeps lingering in his head.

"I meanㅡ don't take it to heart, I just wanna hang out casually and buy clothes with you, as friends"

Beomgyu empathised the word 'friends' so Taehyun could hear it loudly. Taehyun felt a lump in his throat that is hard to swallow.