some shocking spoilers for '943' (important!!)

first of all, after i saw the 'LO$ER LO♡ER' mv i was shocked because it really has a very similar plot to '943'. remember that when i said "i put beomgyu as someone who bikes to school everyday, but then the trailer released and a video of beomgyu biking" ? in '943' beomgyu is an infamous instagram influencer (which is an information i didnt include in the introduction) , he's a busker during the weekends and makes money out of it. he also lives with yeonjun at the moment, because yeonjun was kicked out of the house by their father (yeonjun is gay btw).

here's the important part ; i screamed my lungs out when the situation between taehyun and beomgyu in the mvs are the exact let me repeat THE THE EXACT SAME storyline i have written inside '943' draft. idk how but its scary for me, i didnt predict that my imaginations would become real although it may be just a coincidence. also, there are a lot of things that i didnt include in their introductions.

also, did i mentioned that beomgyu plays the most important part in '943' ? unlike 'lovebite' '943' is a fluff, heavy angst au that i've been planning to write after 'lovely' by waengingkai been published. and that means, the story have been in my draft for a long time ; but i dont know when to publish it until i read '553' by @/spellfire in ao3. '943' was inspired by a lot of things like, james arthur's songs and lewis capaldi's and a few of txt's songs.

the playlists were created by just using a few of james's and lewis's and txt's songs at first but when txt had announced their newest comeback, i immediately checked the songs and it fits the theme of '943' ; especially '0x1lovesong'. i was planning to publish it after tcc:freeze promotions but decided to not to because txt had announced another comeback which is tcc:fight or escape. and i figure out the song 'LO$ER LO♡ER' fits so much better for '943' theme.

so i created beomgyu's character as a soft top, that is still confused of his sexuality until he gets closer to taehyun, and taehyun on the other hand, is based on his character in real life ; tsundere bottom. while yeonjun's character is based on oikawa from 'haikyuu' while soobin's is yuri from 'yuri on ice' and as for kamal's , his character is based of him in real life ; bubbly and cheerful as always.

as i said, beomgyu is a busker during the weekends and he would do instagram lives during busking (although he's an infamous instagram influencer). that is why, the playlists play an important role in '943'. it has various of plotwist you would never expect. and you could never guess what's next.

i guess that's just enough of the spoilers for '943'.

p/s : i'll be publishing 'lovebite'ending and '943' first chapter tonight. stay tuned, okay? did y'all heard yeonjun, beomgyu and soobin said "fucking" in 'LO$ER LO♡ER'?

p/s 2: the book had been in my draft since march/april but i didnt have the courage to publish it since i was a coward and the stories in wattpad & ao3 at that time were fantastic , i wrote for about 50 drafts for '943' and all of them were written in points, short sentences, and examples with some pictures in case i forgot the original plot i had planned. (yes, im a coward)

i love you, butterflies.
writer bae 🦋🤍