Chapter 38 : It's not me

The cops there were confused as fuck. Yeonjun repeats his words over and over again, convincing them that he was the killer. For a little TMI, he also mentioned that he was a vampire. One of the cops, immediately handcuffs Yeonjun's hands before hitting the back of his legs, making the poor vampire whimpers as he fell on his knees, eyes glistening with tears. The front desk cop, takes the walkie talkie, calling for someone. Probably a vampire hunter.

"Come here! We have a code black"

The cop said.

"Roger"

The raspy voice on the other line said. The same cop looks at Yeonjun who was on his knees, surrendering himself. Not fighting, nor moving.

"Pathetic little vampire"

The cop said. But Yeonjun couldn't hear him. His mind is somewhere else. He gives up his life. After knowing that he killed someone with his own two hands, he couldn't bear the guilt in his chest, and he needed to let them out. And this is the only way he could do it.

"What is it?"

They heard a voice said. They all turn their head and meet eyes with a wavy brown hair male, gray eyes, long black leather jacket, white shirt as the top two buttons are opened and black skinny jeans. Yeonjun's breath hitches. He smells something. Something dangerous coming his way. Without saying anything, the cop points at Yeonjun.

"We have a vampire here. He surrendered himself just now, claiming that he is the killer of one of the students in HYBE UNI dorm today"

The cop explained. As soon as the unknown man's eyes landed on Yeonjun, the scarlet hair vampire trembles. His gray eyes piercing right into Yeonjun's soul. This man is a threat. The wavy hair male crouches down, holding Yeonjun's chin harshly. His eyes scan the young vampire's bruised face and the blood stained on the edge of his lips. The vampire could see the anger inside the older's gray eyes.

"You killed my son"

Then his eyes widen.

"Jungㅡ Nabil?"

A loud slap echoes around the room as Yeonjun fell on the ground. He coughs as he tries to get up but was grabbed harshly by the collar by no other than Nabil himself.

"You killed my fucking son"

The cops there could only watch as Nabil was on the edge of his sanity. He's angry. He lost his son. And this vampire in his grip is the cause of it.

"Lea!!"

His loud voice echoes around the room as a few cops flinch at his sudden outburst. Then a long ginger hair lady appears.

"Yes, father?"

She said.

That must have been Kai's sister.

Seeing the lady's features were all almost the same as Hueningkai's, it is confirmed that this lady named 'Lea' is Hueningkai's sister.

"Bring him to the torture room"

Nabil ordered. Yeonjun gulps. Lea nods as Nabil throws Yeonjun on the floor, leaving somewhere, while folding his sleeve. Looking up, the scarlet hair vampire saw Lea was looking at him. A glimpse of sympathy could be seen through her brown orbs.

He chokes in between his sobs. Lea looks a lot like Hueningkai and it makes Yeonjun even guilty.

"I'm sorry"

The redhead whispers but Lea ignores him.

"Come"

She said, helping Yeonjun to stand on his feet and walking to the said room. The torture room. On their way there, it was a short but long walk. Yeonjun could hear Lea's faint heartbeat and the female's grip on his shirt is getting tighter. They arrived at a big door made out of silver and before opening the lock, Lea turns around, meeting eyes with Yeonjun.