Chapter 32 : Slave

Chilin' in his room, Yeonjun is dancing around with his airpods on. The song <Watermelon Sugar> by Harry Styles is playing as he spins and dances gracefully in his room. He was wearing a plain white shirt with a little oversized checkered pattern long sleeve shirt on top of it, his skinny long legs were wrapped with black jeans.

He started twirling and leaping around his bedroom, enjoying his time alone. He was into his character as a dancer dancing freely just like a bird flying in the sky, flapping their wings going everywhere they want. Dancing is like flying, but instead of using wings, you use your whole body expressing your feelings through the melody, It isn't hard, it's just a tricky thing to do, unless you're good in it.

Yeonjun, had been fond of dancing since he was little. He would perform in front of their parents, showing off his fancy and sharp moves. Of course, their parents loved it, and so does his little brother, Beomgyu.

Closing his eyes, he started imagining dancing in front of thousands people, giving him applause, yelling his name and showering him with compliments. Among the crowd that he imagined, there were Beomgyu, Taehyun, Hueningkai, Soobin and their parents. He missed them so much.  Although he rarely shows that he's missing them, but deep down, inside his heart ; it's only the love for his family that remained.

Yeonjun adores his little brother. He had lost his parents due to the war between Weolhwa and Minseol many many years ago, and he doesn't want to lose anyone ever again.

NEVER.

He wrapped his imaginary performance by kneeling on one of his knees, both arms spread out wide, as a big smile plastered on his face. He takes out his airpods, placing them on the bed before laying flat on his back, on the same soft mattress. His heavy breath fills in the room as he chuckles.

"I enjoy this"

He said to himself. That's a fact. He had always love dancing. He stares blankly at the ceiling for a good few minutes before the door to his room being knocked by someone, his roomate. He got up, walking to the door before twisting the doorknob, opening it.

"Wooyoung?"

Yeonjun raises his eyebrows at the latter, wondering why would Wooyoung knock on his door.

"Someone wanted to see you"

The black-highlited blonde hair male replied, pointing to the main door. Yeonjun peeks from his room and there was a figure standing there, hanging their head low.

After saying that, Wooyoung went back to watch the television, while snacking on some fried chicken that were delivered to him a couple hours ago. Yeonjun got out from his room, walking to the main door where the figure was standing.

"Uh, may I know who you are?"

He asked, politely. The figure raised their head, and it was a boy. A very pretty boy. His round eyes, thin yet thick lips, and his pointy nose. For a moment, the time stopped and Yeonjun keeps staring at the boy admiring his beauty.

How could a boy be so beautiful?

Both males stood there for many minutes as Wooyoung stole some glances to them, while munching his chicken.

Yeonjun made a direct eye contact with the boy in front of him, mouth agape. He could not take his eyes off the beautiful boy. The milky skin paonted all over the boy's body, his flawless doll-like face ; beautiful.

"Be our slave"

The same doll-like face biy handed him a small bag. Then he left. Just like that. Without uttering any words, leaving Yeonjun dazed. The scarlet hair male snapped out of his trance before scratching the back of his head. That is when he realised the boy wasn't there.