Chapter 42 : Beggin' 🔞

⚠️ skip if you're uncomfortable with smuts ⚠️

Two days living with Taehyun's mom and foster dad wasn't bad at all. Althogh he would sneak out in the middle of the nights looking for Yeonjun, Taehyun never once, noticed. At least that's what he thought. During the two nights looking for his brother, he would come back empty handed. He has no idea where the older is and their room in HYBE UNI dorm hd been confiscated completely and was covered with yellow tapes everywhere.

Yet, he still sneaked inside their room and took their belongings. He was in relief when his and Taehyun's belongings remained untouched.

Today, is the third day he's living with Taehyun and his parents. He still remembers the night where he and Taehyun arrived in front of the younger's house. Of course, Mrs.Kang and Mr.Lee were a bit shocked at their arrivals. Nevertheless, they still welcomed them.

The moment they seated themselves on the couch, Mrs.Kang immediately opened her mouth bombarding Taehyun with thousands of questions.

"Why didn't you contact me for months?"

"How are you so skinny now?"

"Who is this fine young man? Is he your friend?"

"Are there foods in your dorm?"

"Why are you here? Did something happened?"

Typical worried mother. They would ask you different type of questions that even Science could not explain. And sometimes come up with a theory of their kids getting pregnant by just holding hands with boys, or maybe being one of the gays if their kids hang out with the gays.

Taehyun kinda explained everything after that. Well, he added a little MSG into his story. He changed the part where the one who killed Hueningkai was Beomgyu's brother who is a vampire. He also changed the part where they ran away. Pretty smart, but pretty dumb.

Also, they haven't reveal their relationship status to Taehyun's parents yet. Taehyun himself doesn't know how would his parents will react if he's dating a boy.

It's night, and Beomgyu is currently struggling climbing into Taehyun's bedroom using the window. He slowly slides in, closing the window beside him before tiptoeing towards the sleeping male. Beomgyu sits on the edge of the bed, admiring Taehyun's beauty while sleeping.

Under the dim nighlight above them, making Taehyun's sharp features more visible. His eyes that aren't closed fully, rosy pink mouth slightly apart as soft snores escape from it, long lashes covering his eyelids and his cheeks flushed into the pillow. Beomgyu's heart skips a beat or ten.

He leans closer, placing a loving kiss on the younger's forehead while closing his eyes, inhaling Taehyun's strawberry scent. It's like drugs. Addicting. Intoxicating. Taehyun is his drug. His little angel, Taehyun.

"Beom...hyung"

Beomgyu flash his eyes open as he heard shuffling on the bed. He jolts up, looking awkwardly at Taehyun who is rubbing his eyes cutely with his palms.

"Where have you been?"

The younger questioned innocently. Beomgyu gulps. How is he gonna explain to the younger that he has been looking for Yeonjun?

"I was out, for some air"

He lied. He sighs in relief when Taehyun didn't question any longer and just nods.

"Come and cuddle me"

Taehyun said, opening his arms wide motioning his fingers so Beomgyu would hug him. Beomgyu chuckles. He immediately jumps into the younger's arms, hugging Taehyun dearly by his torso as the younger positions himself, leaning against the headboard.