Chapter 08 : I'm here

The cold wind during the night hitting Beomgyu's bare skin as he stands on the balcony, twirling the glass filled with crimson liquid in his hand. He takes a sip, as his throat are filled with the luxury taste of the blood. He chugs every single drop until there was none left inside the galss. He sighs. He looks at the moon as his eyes twinkle at the sight of the moon shinning brightly in the dark canvas.

"Just a few weeks after arriving here, and everything went downhills"

He mumbled, massaging his temples. First, he and Yeonjun were sent to kill Minseol's heir. It's not even a month, they've encountered a corrupted vampire and a vampire hunter's son. Beomgyu sighs.

"We haven't even found any clue of the Kim's heir"

He muttered, turning around and takes the empty bottle in his hand. He grunts.

"Seriously? There's only one bottle of blood left.. I planned on saving the last bottle for next week"

Guess, I'll just starve myself..

He grumbled. He sighs, taking the empty bottle to the trash can and dispose it. He cleans the glass and goes back to the balcony only to see a certain scarlet hair male sitting on the balcony tapping his feet on the ground furiously. Beomgyu gives a side eye to his brother.

"What are you doing here?"

Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows.

"I need to talk to you about the Huekkinkai kid"

Beomgyu gives him the 'what the fuck' look at the scarlet hair male.

"His name is Hueningkai"

Yeonjun clicks his tongue.

"Whatever. He's a fucking vampire hunter's son, Beom"

Yeonjun explained. But the black hair male just shrugs. Yeonjun scoffs.

"I repeat, he's a fucking vampire hunter's son for fuck's sake!"

Beomgyu rolls eyes in annoyance.

"What do you want me to do then?"

Yeonjun grunts in frustration. First, he has zero patience and second, the way Beomgyu acts right now triggers every anger buttons he has inside his body.

"Shouldn't we get rid of him?!"

He whispered yelled. Beomgyu scoffs.

"Yeonjun?! Our quest was to kill Minseol's last heir not a human!"

Beomgyu replied. Yeonjun's fingers gi through his red strands harshly. He grunts in frustration thinking of the possibilities of Hueningkai killing then if the blondenette knows they're vampires.

"Beomgyu, he's a threat to us!"

The older argued, shaking Beomgyu's shoulders. The younger shoves his hands away looking at the older in disbelief.

"He's Taehyun's friend!"

Beomgyu replied. He couldn't believe that Yeonjun is not in his sane mind right now. The scarlet hair male gasped.

"You're not willing to kill that Kai kid because he's Taehyun's friend?!"

Yeonjun said raising his voice a bit, startling the younger. Beomgyu hesitates to answer. What was reason? Why?

"Noㅡ we're not suppose to hurt humans, Choi Yeonjun"

Beomgyu growled. Yeonjun couldn't help but sighs for the nth time.

"I'm worried, Beomgyu. I'm afraid. I'm afraid that I will loose you someday"

Yeonjun explained, his voice is softer than before. Beomgyu's heart sank hearing his brother's words.