Chapter 5

Gong Yoo should be studying for the university selection, but his mind keeps on wandering around the girl who was curently outside his bedroom window hanging the laundry.

Why everything that Ye Jin does looked so mesmerizing lately?

"Ehem!" his mom suddenly appeared at the door, "I'm sorry did I interrupt your study? Or you just sat there watching Ye Jin all this time?" teased Gong Yoo's mother knowingly.

Gong Yoo blushed while pretending to write something on his notebook. His mom entered the room, smiled teasingly watching his son's reaction, "Did she get prettier lately...?"

"Errr... I think she was always pretty...." admitted Gong Yoo with low voice.

"Ooookaaaay....." His mom nodded agree.

"But don't make any wrong asumptions, okay! I just consider her as a sister!" Gong Yoo felt the need to clarify.

His mom giggled, "I know thaaaat... I wasn't even planning to propose Ye Jin to become your wife anytime soon anyway...."

Gong Yoo stared at his mom dumbfounded, Proposing? Ye Jin? As his wife? Gong Yoo marrying Ye Jin? His face got redder and redder along with his wild imagination.

His eomma opened her mouth to tease further but the sound of doorbell interrupted her. She ran to the front door hastily to see who was coming.

His mom made a ruckus the moment she opened the door, made Gong Yoo wondered who was this special guest. His question answered shortly after, when Hyun Bin's gloomy face appeared through his bedroom door.

Gong Yoo's mom tailing behind, looking bewildered since Hyun Bin never once came to their home during these 17 years of his life.

"You? What a surprise! May I know why did you decided to finally set your feet to my humble abode?" Gong Yoo sat uptight unconsciously.

Hyun Bin glanced around the bedroom awkwardly, taking sight of Gong Yoo's bedroom that he never visited before.

"Come sit, let me get you a drink." Gong Yoo pat the bed and then ushered his still bewildered mom to the kitchen to get Hyun Bin some drink and snack.

Hyun Bin nodded wordlessly. His eyes examined his surrounding, observing every details filling in his cousin's bedroom.

Above his desk, there was a bookshelf and some pictures. Hyun Bin smiled noticing some pictures from their childhood. Some sport medals hanged on the photo frames, and there were also some pictures from Gong Yoo and Ye Jin's childhood in between. Hyun Bin chew his jaw trying to ignore a pang of jealousy watching their closeness.