Chapter 12 (Part 2)

Trigger Warning: (semi?) explicit and a bit non-con.

The green-eyed monster inside Hyun Bin squirmed and roared with delight. After weeks of fighting with his own conscience, Ye Jin was finally in his arms.

Watching Ye Jin like this, with their bodies embracing each other and lips melted together, the monster snored happily. No more incitements to revolt, to wreak havoc, or to end it all.

Hyun Bin couldn't remember how it started, suddenly he was on top of Ye Jin, his arms holding his body weight so he wouldn't fall on the girl.

Gong Yoo would definitely kill him if he knew what Hyun Bin was doing with Ye Jin on his bed.

Ye Jin's fingers rubbed his upper arm up and down while her lips and tongue were busy exploring every corner of Hyun Bin's lips.

Yes, this is what he needs. No more sadness and confusion, only Ye Jin, just Ye Jin swimming around in his thoughts.

Hyun Bin's heart was pounding, his blood was rushing, flowing fast to his lower body, making him feel a little uncomfortable.

Hyun Bin lost control for a moment when Ye Jin's warm hand caressed his chest. Boldly, Hyun Bin's hands that had been playing on Ye Jin's waist lifted the girl's clothes up to her chest, while his lips moved down to follow the beautiful valley at the base of Ye Jin's neck.

Suddenly Ye Jin's hand froze on top of Hyun Bin's chest, holding him back from moving further.

The monster within him opened its eyes, ready to burst into anger. Hyun Bin held his breath, trying to regain control of himself.

He looked at Ye Jin's eyes trying to examine what's going on in her mind. Her eyes looked unfocused because of the overflowing emotion, passion and... Was it fear? Hyun Bin thought worriedly.

"You want to stop?"  Hyun Bin asked quietly.

Ye Jin bit her lip hesitantly, then nodded slowly.

With his eyes closed Hyun Bin took a deep breath, trying to calm the green-eyed monster who was now getting more and more restless.  I need a drink, he thought as he shifted away from Ye Jin and sat on the edge of the bed.  The towel he had been wearing had fallen off and tucked away, replaced by Gong Yoo's thick blanket.

Ye Jin adjusted the position of her clothes, before sitting down and lightly touched Hyun Bin's shoulder, "I'm sorry... It's not that I don't want to.. It's just, I've never done any of this..." Ye Jin looked down embarrassed.

Hyun Bin raised his head in disbelief, "You've never done this?"  his hand pointed at the messy bed behind them.

Ye Jin shook her head slowly.

"Wait... You've never made it this far with Gong Yoo?"  he asked to make sure.

Ye Jin raised her face, "I knew it.. you've misunderstood, I've never even kissed with anyone before." she explained.

"So all this time, with such closeness between the two of you? Hugs and kisses on the forehead that I saw several times...?"

"It doesn't mean anything, Gong Yoo oppa and I are just close like brother and sister..." Ye Jin interrupted.

Hyun Bin wanted to burst out laughing at his own stupidity. The girl in front of him looked into his eyes hoping that Hyun Bin would understand that everything they did was the first time for Ye Jin.