Chapter 21 (Part Two)

How could someone who seemed so innocent outside suddenly turn into this sexy and passionate minx behind closed doors? Hyun Bin couldn't stop admiring the beautiful girl with beautiful eyes who is currently returning his kisses and touches with such passion that made his blood stirred.

Ye Jin was sitting on his bed now, her legs wrapped around Hyun Bin's waist who is kneeling in front of her. Her hands were constantly caressing, scratching, squeezing and pulling Hyun Bin's body, looking for ways to express her wants and needs.

Hyun Bin pulled off his white shirt before doing the same to the girl in front of him. Ye Jin was now looking down with a bright red face, feeling exposed only in her underwear.

Beautiful, is the right word to describe Ye Jin now, Hyun Bin thought happily, still unable to believe his luck. He grabbed Ye Jin's hands which were trying to cover the front of her body in embarrassment, "I want to see everything," Hyun Bin whispered as he kissed his girlfriend's fingers.

Ye Jin looked down biting her lip as Hyun Bin's hands started to touch both sides of her thighs, up to her waist and stopped at her ribs where the soft skin met the lacy fabric of Ye Jin's bra. The bra just interfered him from exploring, Hyun Bin thought.

Slowly, Hyun Bin grabbed the back of the bra and pulled the latch open. The underwear then flew across the room.

Hyun Bin almost exploded at the beauty in front of his eyes. He touched timidly, studying Ye Jin's reaction to his exploration. The sighs and lip biting encouraged him to do more, and a second later his lips were enjoying what his hand had touched.

Ye Jin pushed back by the unexpected pressure of Hyun Bin's lips against her breast.  She could only react by squeezing the sheet under her palm before Hyun Bin's fingers moved and intertwined with hers. Her boyfriend paused for a moment to see her reaction, trying to make sure that Ye Jin was still enjoying it too.

"Are you okay...?"  Hyun Bin asked breathlessly. Ye Jin nodded smiling, prompting Hyun Bin to explore further.

Feeling bold, Hyun Bin stroked Ye Jin's hips which was still wrapped in the only cloth left, pulled the panties off down Ye Jin's slender legs and sent the article to join its partner across the room. There's no a single thread limiting Hyun Bin from exploring Ye Jin's beautiful body now.

While kissing her lips deeply, Hyun Bin laid the girl down on his bed slowly. Ye Jin covered her face with her hands as Hyun Bin sat up straight to admire the smooth body beneath him.

Hyun Bin's throat constricted, not even his wildest imagination could create such a rousing scene. The girl who filled all her thoughts and the recesses of her heart was now lying in front of him, her stomach slightly bulging because of the seed he planted earlier.

Hyun Bin gently caressed Ye Jin's stomach as he asked, "Does this hurt...?"  Ye Jin answered him with a no.

"Tell me if I accidentally hurt you or make you uncomfortable, okay...?"  Hyun Bin whispered as he pulled out the last piece of clothing that bound them. His pants are now floating somewhere.

Hyun Bin carefully lay down behind Ye Jin, his chest pressed against his lover's back. From this position Hyun Bin just realized that his hands could freely access Ye Jin's front body so he didn't waste his chance.

Ye Jin moved slightly, adjusting to Hyun Bin's new ministrations to her breast from behind.  Her body moved involuntarily, stretching under his touch, her lips making soft intoxicating sounds.