Chapter 40

"Gi Dong asleep already?"

Ye Jin turned her head in surprise at Hyun Bin's voice from her bedroom door. Hyun Bin then slowly walked closer, looking at Gi Dong who was sleeping in Ye Jin's arms gently.

"He finally wants to sleep without Yu Mi?" he whispered softly, his heart warmed to see Gi Dong finally want to sleep alone with Ye Jin, his mother.

Ye Jin nodded smiling as she shifted to make room for Hyun Bin to lie down beside her.

"Hey, when did you take this shirt of mine?" Hyun Bin asked when he noticed Ye Jin was wearing his shirt.

"I took it from behind the door when we were still at Halmeoni's house. The smell of oppa that lingers on this shirt makes me calm," Ye Jin replied shyly.

"No wonder I couldn't find it, I thought it was in the dirty clothes bag.." Hyun Bin pressed his lips to Ye Jin's forehead, "Are you still having trouble sleeping thinking about my mother?"  he asked then.

"One of the reasons, yes..." Ye Jin closed her eyes, taking in the scent of Hyun Bin's neck that was sticking to her nose now, "Oppa just took a shower?" she asked.

"Yeah, I don't want you to think I always smell like sweat hehehe..."

"I still like the smell of oppa's sweat... I also like the oppa's smell after bathing..." Ye Jin inhaled the scent on Hyun Bin's neck deeply.

"If you continue like this, I might drag you into the empty room next door." Hyun Bin whispered threateningly.

"Hehehe... I'm tired oppa, just want to sleep with oppa and Gi Dong...."

"Yeah I understand, that's why I came here as soon as Aunt Sun Young entered her room..." Hyun Bin stroked Ye Jin's back gently, "but I think she already knows I will still come here even though it's forbidden."

"Hopefully she won't be mad tomorrow..."

"She won't be mad if we're married." Hyun Bin whispered hesitantly, not sure if this was the right time to talk about marriage.

"Oppa, I'm afraid oppa will regret marrying someone unstable like me..." Ye Jin looked at Hyun Bin sadly, "you're still too young to bear the burden of having a family especially with a troubled wife like me.."

Hyun Bin smiled at her, "I love you, Ye Jin

Hyun Bin smiled at her, "I love you, Ye Jin. I want to get married soon so that we can together try to heal your inner wounds without worrying about what people say about our status."

"I love you too..." Ye Jin replied softly, "five years is a very long time to wait for our happy ending..."

"So... you're willing to marry me then?"  Hyun Bin asked to make sure.