Chapter 11

The following days went on as usual. Ye Jin tried to keep herself busy with school and study, but her mind often drifted back to what happened at Hyun Bin's house that afternoon.

Ye Jin had never really thought about how and with whom she would have her first kiss before. Some of her classmates had their first kiss in the 1st grade of high school, some even experienced it in the 3rd grade of junior high school.

Listening to their stories, Ye Jin honestly felt a little shy and wasn't too interested in the concept of sticking lips together and sharing saliva with other people.

But reality hit her hard, now look who's the one who can't focus on the school lesson because of thinking about the moment when Hyun Bin's lips pressed against hers.

But when you think about it, their lips weren't exactly just sticking together, were they? Ye Jin analyzed deeper.

Hyun Bin's lips gently massaged her lips, the tip of his tongue occasionally brushing against her bottom lips, looking for a way to go deeper.

Ye Jin felt her chest tighten and her cheeks heat up at the re-imagining of their kiss.

When the kiss happened, her mind felt empty, like in a dream. Now that the incident had passed, Ye Jin wanted to memorize and analyze every detail of it.

 Now that the incident had passed, Ye Jin wanted to memorize and analyze every detail of it

Ye Jin didn't know what made her like this.  She tried to analyze how she really felt about Hyun Bin. Why didn't she feel angry at all when he suddenly kissed her?

Why did she keep wanting to repeat the incident in her memory?

It's true, Ye Jin felt sympathy for Hyun Bin's fate, growing up in a separated family. Ye Jin had experienced it herself during the first 6 years of her life.

Ye Jin also has a little guilt because Hyun Bin's father is now her stepfather. Her guilt has been replaced by annoyance when Hyun Bin and his stubbornness always reject his father's efforts to repair their relationship.

Ye Jin's feelings turned to admiration, when without hesitation Hyun Bin donated his kidney to save his father.  Even if it risked angering his mother and ruining his future plans.

And now after that kiss, Ye Jin was wondering, does Ye Jin have more feelings for him?

And what about Hyun Bin's feelings for Ye Jin?

"Haiiiisshhh!"  Ye Jin covered her face with a pillow. Feeling annoyed with herself for not finding an answer.

"Hey! What's wrong with you? Have you gone crazy?" Gong Yoo looked at her strangely. He took a can of soda on the TV table.