Chapter 20

Ye Jin spent the next 2 months feeling uneasy. Two months without any communication made her worried, what if Hyun Bin's mother managed to make her son following her plans?

What if Hyun Bin decided to rethink his decision and come into the wrong conclusion? What if he suddenly agreed with his mom, decided that it was a bad idea to let Ye Jin continue the pregnancy and not to marry her?

No! Ye Jin wouldn't let her stupid thoughts affect her emotions and psychical health. Ye Jin needed a positive atmosphere full of optimism to help her give birth to a healthy and cheerful baby later.

That is why, when his father invited Ye Jin to come along to pick up Hyun Bin on the last day of his therapy, Ye Jin answered with enthusiasm. They were planning to have dinner together to celebrate Hyun Bin's recovery tonight, so Ye Jin wanted to look even prettier than usual.

They were waiting in the car now. Hyun Bin was still finishing his check out process inside and his father was starting to get impatient. Ye Jin hoped that her sweat won't wipe off her light makeup before Hyun Bin came in.

"There he is, finally out," Ye Jin's father commented from behind the wheel. Ye Jin's mother glanced at her daughter at the back seat with a smile, noticing Ye Jin's nervousness to meet Hyun Bin after 2 months of separation.

Ye Jin's heart seemed to be doing somersaults when the side door of the car opened and Hyun Bin came in with his backpack, sitting next to her breathlessly. His movements froze suddenly when he realized Ye Jin was sitting next to him. Ye Jin felt that the time had stopped when their eyes met. Hyun Bin let his hair grow a little longer, and the thin facial hair made him look a bit more mature.

 Hyun Bin let his hair grow a little longer, and the thin facial hair made him look a bit more mature

"Put your bag in the back seat, Bin." his father looked back, making sure that Hyun Bin and Ye Jin were sitting comfortably. Hyun Bin took his father's advice, threw his large backpack at the back side of the car and finally sighed in relief.

"Let's head straight home, okay...?" Hyun Bin's father started the engine and the car slid down the road smoothly.

Ye Jin smiled watching Hyun Bin's attitude that seemed so natural and at ease around her. Although, it wasn't fair if Ye Jin was the only one feeling nervous right now.

Hyun Bin turned to look at her face again, this time his gaze lasted a second longer, "How are you, Ye Jin?" he asked with the dimpled smile that Ye Jin missed so much.

"I'm okay, oppa..." Ye Jin put on her sweetest smile. Her charm was still working apparently, because Hyun Bin's hand suddenly reached out to grip Ye Jin's fingers with a slight tremble.

Hyun Bin's gaze dropped to Ye Jin's belly. At around four months of pregnancy, Ye Jin has started showing. His hand moved slowly to gently touch Ye Jin's belly, "You guys are healthy, right...?"