Chapter 24 (Part Two)

Ye Jin let her worries about their delayed wedding plans and Hyun Bin's scary mother turned into a mist as Hyun Bin's lips did wonderful things all over her neck and chest.

A smile grew on Ye Jin's lips as Hyun Bin gently and affectionately kissed her bulging belly. Her chest always felt warm whenever Hyun Bin showed his care and affection towards their baby in the tummy even in the midst of this passionate mood.

Ye Jin took a deep breath, thinking about their baby made her worry resurface. No, she should be able to enjoy their rare alone time together. Bracing herself, Ye Jin pushed her lover onto his back on the bed before then using her hands to hold her position on top. Her hair fell down sheltering Hyun Bin's face. Floral scent surrounding them pleasantly.

Hyun Bin looked at her in amazement, but his hand immediately grabbed Ye Jin's face and pulled her into a kiss. Ye Jin always admired how Hyun Bin who was always cold on the outside could turn to be so warm and passionate when they were alone.

Ye Jin bit her lip contemplating, she had heard some of her friends tried to do this with their boyfriends but could she do it right? "I want to try something, tell me if it feels weird, ok..?"  whispered Ye Jin as she moved down, kissing the surface of the skin she passed while strengthening her guts until she arrived at her destination. Hyun Bin was wide-eyed realizing what his lover was about to do.

His loud moaning made Ye Jin stop, but Hyun Bin's hands were now holding her head and keeping her in place. A moment later Ye Jin tried to slide her mouth down, lips and tongue enveloping Hyun Bin's soft and warm skin.

The groan that escaped Hyun Bin lips indicated that he approved, so Ye Jin boldly experimenting with her pace while gently stimulating his balls.

Hyun Bin's hand was now looking for support from the bed as Ye Jin kept moving up and down making him run out of breath, "Ye Jin... Please stop!"  he whispered urgently. Ye Jin almost thought he had made a mistake but then Hyun Bin said, "Otherwise I'll finish too soon..."

Feeling smug, Ye Jin showed her crescent moon smile and moved back up. Hyun Bin greeted her with a thrilling kiss, "Where did you learn all that?" he asked breathlessly.

"What do you mean oppa?"  Ye Jin asked pretending to pout.

"That was amazing..." he whispered as he looked at Ye Jin with love and admiration.

Ye Jin shrieked softly when Hyun Bin suddenly changed their position. Hovering over her with a hand to support him, Hyun Bin started kissing her neck again, biting and sucking while one hand gently caressed her left chest.  His touch is so intoxicating, Ye Jin thought as she stroked her lover's shoulders and arms.

Hyun Bin's lips are now moving down, replacing his hand that had massaged her breast. His tongue played around her nipples for a while, before moving further down, kissed Ye Jin's stomach for a bit, and continued to move until it stopped between Ye Jin's tightly closed thighs.

Hyun Bin looked up pleadingly, but Ye Jin shook her head vigorously with her face red from embarrassment. "I want to try too, just tell me if you feel uncomfortable, I'll stop."  Hyun Bin whispered reassuringly, and Ye Jin let him open her legs.

Ye Jin lay with her eyes closed, not daring to look at Hyun Bin's reaction. But then something soft and wet touched her, making her eyes widen in surprise. Ye Jin had to keep her mouth shut tightly so as not to moan too loudly when the touch returned.

Curious, Ye Jin raised her head and rested on her elbows to get a better look, her lover's head buried between her thighs.

Only because she can't hold back the embarrassment anymore, Ye Jin tugged at Hyun Bin's hair and motioned for him to climb back up to her level.  "It's not that it's bad, it's the opposite... I just feel too embarrassed and awkward when oppa sees me down there..." she whispered.

Hyun Bin smiled understandingly, "You're beautiful from head to toe, Ye Jin..." he said before kissing Ye Jin's lips passionately.

The kiss continued as Ye Jin felt her lover's warm and hard body between her legs. Her blood was boiling anticipating what would happen (again) between them.

Hyun Bin whispered Ye Jin's name into her lips as their bodies slowly became one

Hyun Bin whispered Ye Jin's name into her lips as their bodies slowly became one. There was hardly any pain now. Ye Jin guessed her body has adjusted to Hyun Bin's size quite nicely. Pausing for a moment to enjoy the feeling when there was no distance between them, Hyun Bin only started to move when Ye Jin bit his neck in exasperation.

With a slow but steady deep push, Ye Jin could feel her entire sensitive body starting to smolder with pleasure. Perspiration started to form on Hyun Bin's forehead, making the tips of his hair looked wet. His eyes frowned with what could only be defined as focus and determination, and Ye Jin felt her toes curls with delight when their eyes met. What a sight to be hold.

Sighs and moans began to fill the room as the rhythm of their movements grew more urgent.

Ye Jin's one hand was grabbing Hyun Bin's hair while the other hand gripped Hyun Bin's back as a wave of pleasure hit her chest hard making her breath catch. Her body twitched and shook uncontrollably, squeezing and convulsing around Hyun Bin's length so deliciously.

After a few short thrusts, Hyun Bin suddenly groaned, pulled Ye Jin's hips closer and held his position as deeply as he could while continuing to whisper Ye Jin's name at the girl's neck. Ye Jin could almost feel spurts of semen flooding her channel.

For a few moments there was no sound in the room except for their ragged breathing. Carefully not to press Ye Jin's stomach, Hyun Bin rolled to the side after their heartbeats started to slow down.

Ye Jin was still floating in the air when Hyun Bin's warm hand touched her cheek softly, "I'll never get tired of doing this with you..." he whispered.

Too weak to open his eyes, Ye Jin just smiled holding her lover's hand and kissed his palm, "Me too..." she whispered.

"Looks like we have to wash my sheets and blankets after this..." Hyun Bin's voice sounded distant. Ye Jin felt sleepiness begin to cloud everything. Her last thought before falling asleep was the irritated look on his mother's face when she realized her son has brought Ye Jin home and made a mess to the whole house again.