Chapter 42

Hyun Bin pulled out a chair for Ye Jin at the table he had reserved for dinner for just the two of them. Ye Jin lifted her eyebrows at her boyfriend, wondering if there was a special occasion that made Hyun Bin took her to dinner at a fancy restaurant like this.

 Ye Jin lifted her eyebrows at her boyfriend, wondering if there was a special occasion that made Hyun Bin took her to dinner at a fancy restaurant like this

"I told you, I just wanted to have dinner alone with you," Hyun Bin said as if reading her mind. "You've been too busy with Gi Dong and with our wedding preparations recently..."

Ye Jin smiled understandingly, "Oppa, are you feeling lonely?" she asked.

"Not really, actually.. I played with Gi Dong a lot when you girls are out..." Hyun Bin grabbed Ye Jin's fingers in front of him, "but obviously I really miss spending time alone with you..."

"Me too..." Ye Jin lifted her face, not getting tired of looking at the handsome face of her future husband.

"Why are our parents too old-fashioned anyway, forbid us to sleep in the same room... It's only a matter of days before we get married," complained Hyun Bin sulkily.

"Be patient oppa, soon right?" Ye Jin squeezed Hyun Bin's hand reassuringly, "Besides, I want to enjoy as much time with Gi Dong as possible before we get married..."

Hyun Bin smiled remembering their son, "Thank God Gi Dong adjusted well, huh?"

"Everyone pampered him, of course he's so easy to adjust." Ye Jin shook her head pretending to be annoyed, "Honestly I'm worried about Yu Mi, it must be harder for her to start a new life in a foreign place with strangers at the age of 20. But I'm grateful that her presence helped Gi Dong to make it easier for him to accept us as his biological parents."

Hyun Bin looked at Ye Jin with an inexplicable expression, "What about you? Are you feeling overwhelmed with Gi Dong being too clingy?"

Ye Jin smiled and shook her head, "I'm very grateful to be able to meet our child again in a healthy condition.... I won't mind if he continues being clingy like that until he grows up."

"Aigoo... Do I have to compete with my own son for your attention, later?" Hyun Bin pretended to be worried.

"Hahahaha.. Don't worry, Yu Mi has always tried to teach Gi Dong to be independent from a long time ago, otherwise I'm worried that he will become a brat." Ye Jin shuddered, remembering one of her old friends who was always teased as a mama's boy.

"You really don't mind the current situation, with a five year old child depended on you as his mother so suddenly...?"  Hyun Bin looked at her seriously.

Ye Jin's brows furrowed, "Why is oppa asking this question? Gi Dong is my son... How could I object because he acts to me the way a regular son act to his real mother...?"