Chapter 24

"Ye Jin...?"  Ye Jin looked at the source of the voice calling her name loudly, "Oh my... Is it really you?"  Ye Jin's could feel her blood evaporated upwards instantly, making her face turned red when she realized that a group of her school friends had caught her doing monthly shopping while pregnant.

"Omooo... You really dropped out of school because you were pregnant?" Hwa Yeon asked while looking at her appearance from top to bottom, "Hyun Sook said you were seriously ill, but everyone was talking about you since the ruckus in front of the school that time. It turned out that our guesses was right..." the classmate slurred without realizing that Ye Jin was looking very uncomfortable.

"So which of the two boys fighting is responsible...?" asked Man Ji bluntly. Beside him, Hwa Yeon was whispering to Cheon Ji while pointing at Ye Jin's belly.

Ye Jin lowered her head to hold back the tears that almost fell from embarrassment. Her family had tried hard to cover up her condition from the school but in the end it was herself who took the risk making her pregnancy being exposed. Only because she was unable to refuse Hyun Bin's invitation to go shopping together.

"Come on, you haven't left the house for months, come with me just for a while to see the world outside, it should be fine right?"  that was her boyfriend's argument at the time.  And look at him now, stuck among the noisiest group in her school in the vegetable aisle while Hyun Bin looks for some produce in the meat aisle. Ye Jin still felt nauseous at the smell of raw meat and fish so they decided to part ways for a while.

"You are not married yet?"  Man Ji looked at her pityingly, "Aigoooo.. Your stomach is already that big and no one wants to be responsible for marrying you?" the three classmates were now shaking their heads in mock pity.

"What a shame, remember when your brother said that he has a crush on Ye Jin, Cheon Ji?"  Hwa Yeon patted the shoulder of the friend next to her.

Cheon Ji nodded in agreement, "But I'm not sure he still feels the same now with Ye Jin's condition like this..."

An arm suddenly hugged Ye Jin's waist, "Whose feelings are still the same?"  Hyun Bin appeared carrying a trolley, looking down at Ye Jin's friends curiously

Ye Jin's three classmates were flabbergasted at Hyun Bin's sudden appearance.  "C- Cheon Ji's brother" Hwa Yeon elbowed her friend in the ribs who only responded with a short nod.

Hyun Bin put one hand in his pocket now, "Cheon Ji's older brother has feelings for Ye Jin?" he asked as he tightened his grip on Ye Jin's waist with his other hand.

"Please tell your brother, or any other boy who likes our Ye Jin, soon Ye Jin will marry and have baby with me." Hyun Bin smiled sarcastically looking at the faces of Ye Jin's school friends one by one.